Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yasufumi Soejima (ソエジマ ヤスフミ Soejima Yasufumi), also known by the alias Megumi Soeno (添野 恵 Soeno Megumi), is a Japanese CGI Artist credited for his work on the TV adaptation of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by David Production. He is notable for being the series' Visual / CGI director. Several of the endings and openings were supervised by him.
After graduating from Musashino Art University, Soejima worked at Sega until 1999 before he would transfer to Studio Gonzo as the chief art director. After that, he had been affiliated with David Production and had worked as part of the CGI direction for series like Last Exile and Final Fantasy. In March 2021, Soejima left David Production to found his new company, ELECATS.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean
- Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan (OVA)
|1||Yasufumi Soejima (October 2016)||
|October 8, 2016|
- Aside from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Soejima is notably one of Hirohiko Araki's oldest fans within the TV anime staff, having read and enjoyed Cool Shock B.T., Baoh the Visitor, and Gorgeous Irene while they were in serialization.
- Soejima's favorite country is Singapore. Having worked there a few times, he's a big fan of the "hot and passionate" atmosphere, as well as Little India's food stalls. The anime's setting in the Devil story arc was modeled after an actual hotel Soejima had stayed in while in Singapore.
- ↑ https://www.amgakuin.co.jp/contents/p=1213
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Soejima_Yasfumi/status/1545067436885413888
- ↑ http://ddnavi.com/anime-bu/208016/a/
- ↑ http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=17693
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shunishimoto/status/1589082717635084288
- ↑ https://ameblo.jp/ys19710313/entry-12474394875.html
- ↑ https://ameblo.jp/ys19710313/entry-12474394965.html