Reki Taki became an assistant of Araki when he was 20 years old in around May 1988. He was already interested in joining the industry and primarily became motivated after seeing the way Araki draws his backgrounds. However, he had difficulty doing his tasks when he just started and was often scolded by Araki.
After one year and three months, he resigned from being an assistant. By sheer coincidence over two decades years later, he got involved with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders. From then on, he has been employed to work in the following anime seasons and the Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan OVA, primarily as a background artist.
Taki's profession consists primarily of drawing dojinshi, particularly Japanese Adult comics. Co-produced alongside his partner Hirohisa Onikubo (previously Araki's chief assistant), the two distribute dojinshi to various outlets.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
- Diamond is Unbreakable
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
- Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan (OVA)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean
|1||JoJoFeedback (November 2021)||
|November 18, 2021|
TV Anime Screenshots (原画)
Line Art / Key Animation (原画)
Personal Art (Property of Reki Taki)
- Taki's favorite characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure are as follows:
- Taki's favorite work of Hirohiko Araki before JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is Cool Shock B.T.
- Based on age when he became an assistant
- Interview with Reki Taki, Former Assistant of Hirohiko Araki