Takehara first joined Capcom in the early 90s, first composing music for the Final Fight and Mega Man series of games. In her earlier works she is credit by her first name, Yuko, but has also gone under the alias pop'n. She usually works alongside Setsuo Yamamoto.
- JoJo's Venture (1998) - Music Composer
- Heritage for the Future (1999) - Music Composer
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (PS1 Game) (1999) - Music Composer
- GioGio's Bizarre Adventure (2002) - Music Adviser
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. (2012) - Music Composer
|Cover||Name||Composer||# of Tracks||Release Date|
|1||JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Original Soundtrack||Yuko Takehara & Setsuo Yamamoto||52||February 20, 1999|
- While composing the music for Heritage for the Future, Takehara notes that she had a tough time creating themes for characters with Stands that differ in appearance from their users.
- Takehara wishes she had the Cooking Stand from Part 4, so she could fix her stiff shoulders.
- Takehara composed some of the tracks for Street Fighter Alpha. Most notably, the theme for the character Rose, who was heavily based on Lisa Lisa.