Jump to navigation Jump to search
As an employee of David Production, he was approached by the company's vice president, Koji Kajita, after directing Inu x Boku SS and was subsequently asked to be the director for the JoJo TV series.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation
- Storyboard (ED; ep 1)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
- Script (ep 18)
- Episode Director (eps 1, 20, 24)
- Storyboard (eps 1-2, 18, 24, 27, 34-35, 39, 47)
- Episode Director Cooperation (eps 34, 43)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
- Storyboard (eps 1, 14, 20, 27, 36, 39)
- Episode Director (eps 4, 14, 27, 31-32, 38-39)
- Episode Director Cooperation (ep 28)
- Opening Animation Director (OP 1)
- Opening Animation Storyboard (OP 1)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
- Executive Director
- Ending Animation Director (ED 1)
- Ending Animation Storyboard (ED 1)
- Action Animation Director (ep 17)
- Script (eps 20-21)
- Storyboard (eps 1,5, 17, 21)
- Episode Director (eps 1, 17, 21)
- Key Animation (ep 17)
Key Animation (原画)
- In his high school days, Tsuda's favorite JoJo was Giorno Giovanna. His favorite Stand is Gold Experience.
- His influences include many American movie directors, like Ridley Scott, Guillermo del Toro, and Stephen Spielberg.
- Tsuda's favorite openings are JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~ and Great Days.
- Tsuda wants all parts of JoJo to be animated and is most excited to animate JoJolion.