JOJOmenon (ジョジョメノン) is a mook published by Shueisha and edited by SPUR. The magazine was released to commemorate JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's 25th Anniversary and features artwork, interviews and articles relating to the series.
Cover of Iggy & Jotaro:
- HIROHIKO ARAKI MEETS Clint Eastwood.
- Several JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stickers.
- Includes a poster.
- Araki's "longest interview ever".
- Akira Yamaguchi: talk, cartoonist and novelist, the story.
- Article: Araki goes to New York to visit the Atelier.
- "Heaven's Door" short story by Banana Yoshimoto Fashion Story.
- Intensive Introduction to JoJo for girls.
- Appendix: Seal onomatopoeia key visual & JoJo Exhibition.
- Kishibe Rohan Meets Gucci "reprinted in full color".