Saori Nakashiki (仲敷 沙織 Nakashiki Saori) is a Japanese animator credited for her work on the TV adaptation of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by David Production. She is notable for being an animation director for several episodes of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.
Nakashiki is a freelance animator originally from Artland Studio. Having been inspired by Neon Genesis Evangelion, she joined the world of Japanese animation at the age of 20, debuting with the TV anime adaptation of Reborn!. Other projects she has worked on include Blade & Soul, Haikara-San, Hatena Illusion, and Tsukiuta.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
- Animation Director Cooperation (ep 38)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
- Animation Director (eps 3-4, 10, 14, 18, 24, 27-29, 31-36, 38-39)
- Assistant Animation Director (ep 12)
- Opening Animation Key Animation (OP 3)
- Design Cooperation (ep 32)
- Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan (OVA)
- Key Animation (ep 5)
- Nakashiki is a fan of Shōnen manga and the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series, having read up to Part 3 when it was serialized. She notes that her participation on Diamond is Unbreakable was thanks to Terumi Nishii.