Graduating from Osaka College of Design, Nishii was an animator previously affiliated with Studio Cockpit before working freelance. She is noted to be an avid fan of the Saint Seiya series, and is in charge of character design for Netflix's Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac. Other series she's worked on as chief animation director include Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime, Penguindrum, Servant × Service and Haikara-san ga Tōru.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
- Character Design
- Chief Animation Director
- Animation Director (eps 1, 3, 29, 32, 34-36, 38-39)
- Animation Director Cooperation (ep 30)
- Key Animation (eps 32-33, 36)
- 2nd Key Animation (eps 13, 33, 39)
- Opening Animation - Animation Director (OP 2, OP 3)
- Opening Animation - Executive Animation Director (OP 1)
- Ending Animation - Animation Director (ED 1)
- Eyecatch Illustration (eps 1, 5, 9, 15-16, 19, 22, 24, 26, 32, 35, 37-38)
- In-Between Animation (ep 39)
Promotional Artwork (原画)
Key Animation (原画)
- Terumi had read the series while in college, though she did not consider herself an avid fan. She remembers Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable the most, and considers the former to be her favorite. She was happy participating in Part 4 as it had Jotaro in it.