She is also well known for her roles as Killua Zoldyck in Hunter × Hunter (2011), Ringo Noyamano in Air Gear, Dorothy Unsworth in Black Clover, Mika Harima in Durarara!!, Levy McGarden in Fairy Tail, Reg in Made in Abyss, Guila in The Seven Deadly Sins, Stocking Anarchy in Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Bonnie in Pokémon the Series: XY, Urara Kasugano in Yes! Precure 5, Ray in The Promised Neverland, Kikunojo in One Piece, and Himeno in Chainsaw Man.
Ise's inspiration for becoming an actress is due to the 1997 film Princess Mononoke during her elementary school, wanting to be involved in works where she can inspire people. She attended Tokai University Takanawadai High School, during which she debuted in voice acting as an unnamed character in the TV anime adaptation of Aishiteruze Baby while she was only 16 years old. Eventually, she landed the main role of Ringo Noyamano in the Air Gear anime in 2006. After graduating high school, Ise attended Toho College of Drama and Music to focus on improving her acting skills. She also voiced characters from the TV anime Yes! PreCure 5 and Magician's Academy.
Ise's breakthrough role was voicing Killua Zoldyck in the 2011 TV anime adaptation of Hunter × Hunter. Prior to her casting in the anime, Ise had seen the musical adaptations of the manga which eventually inspired her to become a voice actress.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Ise became interested in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in elementary school because of her cousin who had owned all of the manga volumes, with one set of volumes for reading and another set reserved for preservation. Thanks to her cousin's influence, she became a huge fan of the series by reading the manga, drawing the characters, and later watching all seasons of the TV anime adaptation. She had also previously auditioned in the prior seasons but failed to land a role every time. Despite this, she decided to focus on getting a role in an anime adaptation of Stone Ocean, to the point where she would refrain from rewarding herself until she gets casted. She was eventually casted as F.F. in the fifth season of the TV anime. According to Ise, after receiving a call that she got the part, she yelled "Yes!" in public due to her excitement.
While dubbing for their roles in the studio, Ise thanks her excitement to Fairouz Ai, whom she calls "Fai-chan", due to her similar enthusiasm towards their knowledge of the franchise. In a text message group with the cast, she and Fairouz once spammed JoJo stamps to each other, and even wore matching hair glitter during the Stone Ocean anime information reveal.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Roles
|1||Ultra Jump (March 2022)||
|March 18, 2022|
|2||Ultra Jump (May 2022)||
|May 19, 2022|
- When asked to describe F.F. in one kanji, Ise said that the kanji for knowledge (知), as in wisdom/intelligence (智), would be the most fitting. She said that F.F. using her newly acquired knowledge and experience to help Jolyne and Ermes throughout their journey made intelligence the core attribute for the character.
- One of the characters that Ise likes is Weather Report, whom she found cool, stylish, and cute at the same time because of his "fluffy hat-like thing".
- Ise says that if she were to have a Stand, she would want to use it to punish evil in the name of justice. For this, Fairouz Ai recommended Killer Queen as her Stand because of its ability to track down a target's body heat and explode around its vicinity.
- Ise states that her favorite costume out of all JoJo characters is Vento Aureo's Trish Una, finding her pink hair cute and fashionable similar to Narciso Anasui. She also finds the way she exposes her skin through her clothes "rather elegant and sexy".
- The scene that impressed Ise the most was the final battle between Jotaro Kujo and DIO in Stardust Crusaders.