Yasuki Tanaka (田中 靖規 Tanaka Yasuki), real name Yasunori Tanaka (たなか やすのり Tanaka Yasunori), is a Japanese manga artist. He was an assistant of Hirohiko Araki during Steel Ball Run along with Hiroshi Shiibashi until the serialization of his series Katobure Pass of Hitomi in 2007.
Yasuki Tanaka was born in Wakayama Prefecture. In September 2002, he received the 39th Tenkaichi Manga Award' Honorable Mention for his one-shot "Baku". He was subsequently published in the 2003 winter issue of Akamaru Jump. He publihed several one-shots over the years, such as "DEAD/UNDEAD" in Aomaru Jump on April 1, 2004; "Katobure Pass of Hitomi" in 2006, which was serialized in 2007 in Weekly Shonen Jump.
His next serialized series is "Key Man Kagijin-" in 2009 in WSJ, the a short-term series named "Medabots 7" in "Saikyo Jump" in 2012. In 2014 and 2015, Tanaka had a series named "Gaist Crusher" published in several magazines.
- Baku (獏)(One-shot published in 2003 in "Akamaru Jump"『赤マルジャンプ』)
- DEAD/UNDEAD(One-shot published in "Aomaru Jump"『青マルジャンプ』in 2004)
- Aerial picture book (空中図鑑) (in "Akamaru Jump"『赤マルジャンプ』)
- Katobure Pass of Hitomi (瞳のカトブレパス#読切) (One-shot, 2006, WSJ)
- Katobure Pass of Hitomi, 2 volumes published in WSJ in 2007
- Jamev (ジャメヴ)(one-shot, 2008, "Akamaru Jump"『赤マルジャンプ』)
- Key Man -Kagijin- (鍵人 -カギジン-) (One-shot, 2009, "Akamaru Jump"『赤マルジャンプ』)
- Key Man -Kagijin- (鍵人 -カギジン-) (serialized 2009, WSJ)
- Medabots 7 (メダロット7)(2012, Saikyo Jump『最強ジャンプ』)
- Gaist Crusher (ガイストクラッシャー)(serialized from 2013 to 2015 in Saikyo Jump『最強ジャンプ』)
- Gaist Crusher First (ガイストクラッシャー ファースト)(2013-2014 in "V-Jump"『Vジャンプ』)
- Gaist Crusher Academy (ガイストクラッシャー学園)(2014-2015 in V-Jump『Vジャンプ』)
- Summer Time Rendering (サマータイムレンダ)((serialized from 2017 to 2021 Shonen Jump+)
- While working on his series Kagijin, Yasuki Tanaka would go on to become the master of Kohei Horikoshi, creator of My Hero Academia.
- Hitomi no Katoburepasu vol.1
- Oumagadoki Zoo Volume 2 p.26