Ray Chase is an American voice actor working primarily out of Los Angeles, California. He voices several characters in the TV anime adaptation of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, including Donovan and Loggins from the first season, Rubber Soul from the second season, and Bruno Bucciarati from the fourth season.
Ray Chase was born in Freehold Borough, New Jersey, USA in 1987. He began his career by reading the Goosebumps book series aloud in the car for his mother and sister on the way to school. Ray attended the University of Southern California and received his degree in Theater and Cinema/Television in 2009.
Ray has voice acted in several different anime, films, and video games. He also provides his voice for major commercial campaigns for different brands such as Coke Zero.
Some of his other roles include Hanzo from Hunter × Hunter, Puri Puri Prisoner from One-Punch Man, Artorius Collbrande from Tales of Berseria, Roswaal L Mathers from Re:Zero, Roy in Fire Emblem Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Tengen Uzui from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.
He is one of the co-founders of Loud, Annoying, and Very Annoying (LAVA), alongside co-actors Max Mittelman and Robbie Daymond. LAVA is a comedic live stage-show at conventions and Twitch stream, with references to anime and pop culture.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation - Donovan, Loggins (2015)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Rubber Soul (2017)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - Bruno Bucciarati (2019)
- Ray Chase had not watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure until after his role as Rubber Soul. After seeing a lot of people were recommending it, he watched all of the seasons up to the end of Part 4.
- He auditioned for Bucciarati three times.
- He would like Freek'n You to be the opening of Golden Wind and Roundabout to be the ending.