HIROHIKO ARAKI JOJO EXHIBITION 2017
HIROHIKO ARAKI JOJO EXHIBITION 2017 is an exhibition catalog featuring artwork from the JoJo Festival in Morioh, S-city. Created as part of the celebration of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's 30th Anniversary, the book acts as a full-color artbook containing over 200 of Hirohiko Araki's illustrations.
The book is a catalog filled with artwork from each part, but mostly from Part 4 and Part 8, separated into multiple sections. Each section is categorized by the parts. Aside from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, the catalog features art from Araki's previous works (such as Gorgeous Irene and Baoh the Visitor), spin-offs and novels.
- Welcome to Morioh-cho
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's 30th Anniversary commentary
- COLUMN 1 JoJo Exhibition in Morioh, S-city 2012
- Part 1 - Part 3
- COLUMN 2 Hirohiko Araki, Walking in Sendai
- Part 4
- Column 3 Hirohiko Araki's Workplace
- Part 5 - Part 7
- COLUMN 4 JoJo's 30th anniversary
- Part 8
- To Visitors from Hirohiko Araki