Enrico Pucci (エンリコ・プッチ Enriko Putchi) is the main antagonist of the sixth part of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series, Stone Ocean, as well as the fifth main antagonist of the series overall.
A loyal follower and friend of DIO, Pucci aspires to implement a plan long formulated by DIO to "achieve heaven". Working as a chaplain at Green Dolphin Street Prison, he secretly frames Jolyne Cujoh and uses her as bait to lure Jotaro Kujo and his memories of DIO's Diary.
Pucci is a Stand user and manipulates the mind and soul through his Stand, Whitesnake.
Pucci is a dark-skinned man of average to above-average height and slim to fit build.
Pucci has very short white hair with shaved lines forming two elongated hexagons of hair between his scalp and his temples, each joining the corresponding eyebrow with a zig-zagging strand of hair. In early depictions, the other side of these hexagons joined the rest of the hair with another zig-zagging strand of hair and shaved lines formed a triangle behind each ear in a way that the larger mass of hair formed a large plus sign on the back of his head. Later depictions have the shaved lines of each hexagon joining and going to the base of his skull by forming a one-chevron line. He has thin sideburns, spreading at the edge of the middle of his jaw.
In early depictions, his irises had a plus sign shaped star design which changed into a solid color incomplete disk, missing a circular section either on the left or the right side. These star irises appear again in the anime, however only for certain scenes, such as when he first meets Jolyne.
Pucci wears a slim, black gown, in the style of a priest's vestment, closely resembling a cassock, or a soutane. A gold cross is printed on top, spanning his chest and running his length, with two golden double crosses at the wrists of his sleeves. The gown is accompanied with an $800 pair of pants and some loafers. He later added a belt over his gown.
Pucci of the New Moon
After fusing with the Green Baby, Pucci's appearance takes a number of superficial changes. Strands of hair join to his eyebrows, forming a five-pointed star on his forehead and his right sideburn join with it. His hair changes design with three shaved lines going from his left temple to the base of his skull. He grows ponytails or dreadlocks, which thread through the holes of his collar. A star-shaped Joestar birthmark also appears on his shoulder.
In early depictions, like the Green Baby, his eyelashes grow into spikes and his skin has lines going over it and he replaces his previous belt with a much larger double belt, and his wrists now have golden bands. He has five ponytails, his sideburn has 4 lines going to his eyebrows with one going to the left eyebrow and the shaved lines follow the top of his scalp. Later depictions have only 3 ponytails, 3 lines joining his sideburn to his right eyebrow and the shaved lines following his left temple.
In the anime, Pucci has two designs after he fused with the Green Baby. His initial New Moon design appears to be a combination of his original and later design in the manga, as he retains the shaved lines (notably the one that goes across his face) from his original design, but has the three ponytails and other lines from his later design. Upon the manifestation of C-MOON however, his face changes to match up with his final design in the manga.
The priest Enrico Pucci is an amicable man turned fanatic, committed to a heretical notion of God's will and to DIO's plan.
As a teenager, Enrico Pucci was a good-hearted man, who tried the best he could to follow his faith as a future priest. Even then, Pucci was already interested in Fate as he was curious as to why he lived while his twin brother Domenico Pucci died. This question was what led him to become a priest and seek answers. When a tragic series of events led to the suicide of his beloved sister Perla, Pucci fell into despair and went to see DIO, a mysterious eccentric man that he met prior.
Enrico Pucci then became a radical believer after frequenting DIO, whose principal credo was that humans were helpless before many forces which ruled the Universe. Among these forces, God's will and Fate -which Pucci dubs "Gravity"- were the most brought up. Pucci's backstory, full of near-impossible coincidences and twists of fate and Perla's death whose responsibility couldn't be pinned on anybody, in particular, were the probable inceptions of this belief. Prone to chitchat, a lingering effect of his many discussions with DIO, Pucci often brings multiple random trivia to drive his point: observing Miraschon try to steal a golden cross, Pucci explained how Miraschon couldn't escape her nature; similarly, Pucci explained to Jolyne how a certain species of reckless swallows died young because they didn't realize their limits, and used this as a metaphor for the Joestar bloodline. Mixing this belief with DIO's plan to "attain Heaven", Pucci sought to make every human know their fated paths via Made in Heaven's power, and give them the "resolution" to accept their destiny, calling it true "happiness". Essentially, Pucci wished that humans realized that they couldn't fight Fate and make them at peace with their status as subordinates of Fate.
In his quest for attaining Heaven, Pucci used many immoral methods including murder, manipulation, and bribery, being merciless with his words and actions. Pucci was particularly callous about human lives, considering that he worked for the greater good anyway and that these sacrifices were insignificant. DIO's plan notably included the sacrifice of 36 human lives, and Pucci also sought to murder anyone who would cross his path, even Emporio Alnino, who was a helpless child, or used minions he would recruit with manipulation or promises of favors as the priest of Green Dolphin Street. Underhanded tactics are not beneath him: Pucci favors imposing cruel choices to his enemies, for instance throwing Jotaro's Memory DISC into the dying Anasui, and asking Jolyne whether she wants to stop him or save Jotaro, as the DISC will disappear if Anasui dies and her father as a result, and Pucci would drive Jotaro through a similar choice in his final battle.
Generally, Pucci is a rather immoral person, having no qualm being violent (his first appearance has him smashing Miraschon face-first into the edge of a cabinet after discovering a theft) or collaborating with various criminals, viewing them as tools to further his plans. As a fanatic, Pucci neither enjoys nor dislikes the numerous immoral acts he commits, being focused on his plan above all. As DIO planned for, his friend Pucci doesn't take any interest whatsoever in worldly concerns such as wealth or sex, and his only drives are his friendship with DIO and his belief, although, during their first meeting, DIO noticed a burgeoning evil in the priest who was reading a book about a clergyman committing adultery and running from his office to become an artist. In his goal to obtain DIO's plans, he sacrificed Johngalli A., the only one of his original allies left and DIO's son Donatello. His twin brother Wes told him when he regained his memory, that he was "the worst evil: an evil man who didn't know that he was evil".
A rather reserved priest, Pucci became more and more exalted as the plan neared its completion, having occasional outbursts of enthusiasm and celebrating the Green Baby's conception. Prior to acquiring Made in Heaven, Pucci was an anxious person and used to recite the prime numbers, which calmed him thanks to their indivisibility. Upon unlocking it, however, Pucci became supremely confident, and began to express his emotions more freely, exasperated at Jolyne's persistence to resist him and angrily shout her name.
Interestingly, Pucci's first Stand Whitesnake possesses its own personality which can be described as scornful and vicious. Whitesnake vocalizes Pucci's inner emotions more freely than its user, notably his anger.
Pucci appreciates Messiah, an oratorio from English composer George Frederic Handel, and is seen carrying the disc of the music with him.
Whitesnake is Pucci's basic Stand, with which he may steal DISCs from individuals. Pucci usually only steals two DISCs, one containing the Stand of the target while the other contains the target's memories. He is also able to create DISCS containing other things such as eyesight or boiling water. Whitesnake can also produce an acid which slowly dissolves its enemies and puts them in a dream-like state.
Pucci's Stand evolves into two other Stands during the course of Stone Ocean.
Pucci develops C-MOON with the instructions in DIO's diary and with DIO's bone, which manipulates gravity. It can create a gravitational field around Pucci, and its punches pull things inside out, essentially destroying them in the process.
Made in Heaven
Pucci finally develops Made in Heaven with further instructions in DIO's diary, which steadily accelerates the speed of time by manipulating the universe's gravity. Unlike C-MOON, the effect has no range limitation and affects the whole universe.
Pucci is able to eat a pair of cherries without removing the seeds from their stem in his mouth.
- DIO: DIO's encounter with Pucci is presumably the most prominent example of humanity displayed by him, having healed Pucci's foot when they first meet. Through the time he spends with Pucci, DIO comes to trust him enough to allow Pucci to inherit control of his plan. At one point, DIO forced Pucci's hand into his head and nearly had his Stand DISC removed to test Pucci's loyalty to him.
- Johngalli A.: Pucci had allied with Johngalli A. to kill Jotaro and his daughter to avenge DIO. Despite their alliance Pucci later betrayed Johngalli A. and killed him, using him as a scapegoat for the murder of the guards.
- Ungalo: Ungalo is one of 4 known illegitimate children that DIO had during the events before Stardust Crusaders. When he fatefully meets Pucci he awakens the Stand Bohemian Rhapsody which causes fictional characters to come alive. Prior to meeting Pucci, Ungalo was a grief-stricken drug addict. When he encounters Pucci in the hospital he holds him hostage. He then stabs Pucci in the throat before being taken away by a stick figure nearby a "Do Not Walk" sign.
- Rikiel: Rikiel is another of the 4 known illegitimate children that DIO had during the events prior to Stardust Crusaders. Rikiel is a minor character of Stone Ocean and when he fatefully meets Pucci he awakens the stand Sky High which allows him to control a colony of Cryptids known as the Rods. Before meeting Pucci, Rikiel was not confident with his abilities but when Pucci unlocked his stand he had newfound confidence within himself.
- Donatello Versus: Donatello is another of the 4 known illegitimate children DIO had before the events of Stardust Crusaders. Donatello is a minor character of Stone Ocean and when he fatefully meets with Pucci he awakens his stand Underworld. Donatello met Pucci at the hospital after a botched robbery left him severely injured and was told about his Stand. Him and Pucci would share many attributes in common including the same height, weight, shoe size, watch size, and even blood pressure. He then tries but fails to eliminate Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello, only for him to betray Pucci out of spite by stealing Weather Report's Memory Disc.
- Wes Bluemarine: Pucci lived most of his youth unaware of his real brother's identity. However, when their paths crossed and an unfortunate series of events led to Perla's death, Wes disdained Pucci and planned to take his revenge. Their first encounter ended successfully for Pucci, who took Wes's memories but kept him around in-order to 'save him' at some point. When Wes's memory is restored, he remembers his grudge for Pucci and pursues him in Orlando. Their second fight ended in Pucci's favor again, who was able to kill Wes by punching him through his chest with Whitesnake.
- Jotaro Kujo: Pucci harbored a grudge against Jotaro for having killed DIO. However, Jotaro was unaware of Pucci's existence until the end of Stone Ocean. Pucci took his revenge by stealing both Jotaro's memories and Stand to let his lifeless corpse rot away, but nonetheless knew he was a dangerous Stand user, thus took every precaution against him. Pucci ultimately killed Jotaro in Florida.
- Jolyne Cujoh: To Pucci, he only saw her as bait at first in order to get to Jotaro but proved to be a bigger threat upon her determination on getting her father's Stand and memory disks. They became enemies right away once informed that Whitesnake was, in fact, Pucci and was eager to take his life but Pucci proved himself to be a lot more challenging when he threw her father's memories into a dying Anasui which gave Pucci the edge of achieving victory. Jolyne became more than determined in stopping him and putting an end to his plans, but her efforts would soon be fatal while she almost fell to Pucci's newly evolved C-MOON and would finally fall to his Made In Heaven while protecting Emporio, but has managed to cut the right side of his eye before dying.
- Emporio Alnino: After Pucci murdered his mother, Emporio was aware of his villainy and feared him. Originally Pucci did not think much of Emporio due to his age, but would later regret his decision to not kill him as Emporio would later kill him and destroy his plans once and for all.
Relationships in Eyes of Heaven
- Heaven Ascension DIO: Pucci was as loyal to Ascension DIO as he was to regular DIO.
Chapters / Episodes
- SO Chapter 33: Foo Fighters, Part 3
- SO Chapter 34: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 1
- SO Chapter 39: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 6 (Cover only)
- SO Chapter 44: Operation Savage Garden, Part 5
- SO Chapter 47: Operation Savage Garden, Part 8
- SO Chapter 48: Torrential Downpour Warning, Part 1
- SO Chapter 49: Torrential Downpour Warning, Part 2
- SO Chapter 50: Torrential Downpour Warning, Part 3
- SO Chapter 51: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 1
- SO Chapter 52: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 2
- SO Chapter 58: Ultra Security House Unit (Flashback)
- SO Chapter 60: The Secret of Guard Westwood, Part 1
- SO Chapter 61: The Secret of Guard Westwood, Part 2 (Flashback)
- SO Chapter 62: The Secret of Guard Westwood, Part 3
- SO Chapter 68: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 2 (Cover only)
- SO Chapter 82: Yo-Yo Ma Is Coming!, Part 5
- SO Chapter 84: F.F. - The Witness, Part 2
- SO Chapter 85: AWAKEN, Part 1
- SO Chapter 90: Whitesnake - The Pursuer, Part 2
- SO Chapter 91: Whitesnake - The Pursuer, Part 3
- SO Chapter 93: Whitesnake - The Pursuer, Part 5
- SO Chapter 94: Time for Heaven
- SO Chapter 95: New Moon! New Priest
- SO Chapter 96: Jail House Lock!, Part 1
- SO Chapter 102: Jailbreak...
- SO Chapter 103: Three Men in the Hospital
- SO Chapter 104: Bohemian Rhapsody, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 105: Bohemian Rhapsody, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 110: Bohemian Rhapsody, Part 7 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 111: Long Time No See, Romeo (Flashback)
- SO Chapter 112: Sky High, Part 1 (Flashback)
- SO Chapter 113: Sky High, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 114: Sky High, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 115: Sky High, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 116: Sky High, Part 5 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 117: Sky High, Part 6 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 118: Time for Heaven: Three Days Until the New Moon
- SO Chapter 119: Under World, Part 1
- SO Chapter 120: Under World, Part 2
- SO Chapter 121: Under World, Part 3
- SO Chapter 122: Under World, Part 4
- SO Chapter 123: Under World, Part 5
- SO Chapter 124: Under World, Part 6
- SO Chapter 125: Heavy Weather, Part 1
- SO Chapter 126: Heavy Weather, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 127: Heavy Weather, Part 3 (Flashback)
- SO Chapter 128: Heavy Weather, Part 4 (Flashback)
- SO Chapter 129: Heavy Weather, Part 5 (Flashback)
- SO Chapter 131: Heavy Weather, Part 7 (Cover only)
- SO Chapter 132: Heavy Weather, Part 8 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 133: Heavy Weather, Part 9
- SO Chapter 134: Heavy Weather, Part 10
- SO Chapter 135: Heavy Weather, Part 11
- SO Chapter 136: Heavy Weather, Part 12
- SO Chapter 137: Heavy Weather, Part 13
- SO Chapter 138: At Cape Canaveral
- SO Chapter 139: Gravity of the New Moon, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 140: Gravity of the New Moon, Part 2
- SO Chapter 141: C-MOON, Part 1 (Voice only)
- SO Chapter 142: C-MOON, Part 2
- SO Chapter 143: C-MOON, Part 3
- SO Chapter 144: C-MOON, Part 4
- SO Chapter 145: C-MOON, Part 5
- SO Chapter 146: C-MOON, Part 6
- SO Chapter 147: C-MOON, Part 7
- SO Chapter 148: C-MOON, Part 8
- SO Chapter 149: Made in Heaven, Part 1
- SO Chapter 150: Made in Heaven, Part 2
- SO Chapter 151: Made in Heaven, Part 3
- SO Chapter 152: Made in Heaven, Part 4
- SO Chapter 153: Made in Heaven, Part 5
- SO Chapter 154: Made in Heaven, Part 6
- SO Chapter 155: Made in Heaven, Part 7
- SO Chapter 156: Made in Heaven, Part 8
- SO Chapter 157: Made in Heaven, Part 9
- SO Chapter 158: What a Wonderful World (Death)
- SO Episode 8: Foo Fighters
- SO Episode 9: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector
- SO Episode 10: Operation Savage Garden (Head to the Courtyard!), Part 1
- SO Episode 11: Operation Savage Garden (Head to the Courtyard!), Part 2
- SO Episode 12: Torrential Downpour Warning
- SO Episode 13: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 1
- SO Episode 15: Ultra Security House Unit
- SO Episode 20: F.F. - The Witness
- SO Episode 21: AWAKEN
- SO Episode 22: Time for Heaven! New Moon! New Priest!
- SO Episode 23: Jail House Lock!
- SO Episode 24: Jailbreak...
- SO Episode 25: Bohemian Rhapsody, Part 1
- SO Episode 26: Bohemian Rhapsody, Part 2 (Flashback)
- SO Episode 27: Sky High (Flashback)
- SO Episode 28: Time For Heaven: Three Days Until the New Moon
- SO Episode 29: Under World
- SO Episode 30: Heavy Weather, Part 1
- SO Episode 31: Heavy Weather, Part 2 (Flashback)
- SO Episode 32: Heavy Weather, Part 3
- SO Episode 33: Gravity of the New Moon
- SO Episode 34: C-MOON, Part 1
- SO Episode 35: C-MOON, Part 2
- SO Episode 36: Made in Heaven, Part 1
- SO Episode 37: Made in Heaven, Part 2
- SO Episode 38: What a Wonderful World (Death)
- JORGE JOESTAR Chapter 10: H.G. Wells (37th universe) (1st appearance)
- JORGE JOESTAR Chapter 12: Rhinoceros Beetle (37th universe)
- JORGE JOESTAR Chapter 14: Desolation Row (37th universe)
- JORGE JOESTAR Chapter 15: Beyond (37th universe) (Death)
- JORGE JOESTAR Chapter 16: Beyond II (37th universe) (Mentioned only)
- “The difference between man and animal... it's the desire to "go to Heaven". Humans think about it...However, dogs and parrots can't grasp this concept. The idea of "Heaven". Humans should spend their lives trying to attain "Heaven". That is the beauty of humans.”
- “To do something for others is usually built upon what you can benefit from it. To be kind to others is to expect kindness from others as well. There is no such thing as unconditional love. Unconditional love is the expectation that you will eventually go to Heaven.”
- “2...3...5...7...11...13...17...19.... prime numbers are solitary numbers that can only be divided by 1 and themselves... they give me strength.”
- “Shit! There are frogs on my $800 pants.”
- “You frightened me there for a second... but there is no way that mere frogs can defeat a snake.”
- “I'm going to obtain the way to Heaven! Celebrate it... what was born here is Heaven itself. Celebrate the dawning of the new world...!”
- “The reason that people fail... is due to the feeling of shame. People die because of shame. They think that they could have done things differently in the past, or they wonder why they did the things that they did. Because of their regrets, people feel shame. They slowly become weak and they fail. It wasn't a mistake on my part for not noticing that she stole the guard's radio. This is a test... I have to turn things over in my favor, to earn my victory.”
- “I've never even thought of [betraying you]. I like people who help me, encourage my growth... You are the king of kings. Where will you end up? I want to see it through to the end. I love you as I love God.”
- “Spiral staircase, Rhinoceros beetle, Desolation Row, Fig tart, Rhinoceros beetle, Via Dolorosa, Rhinoceros beetle, Singularity point, Giotto, Angel, Hydrangea, Rhinoceros beetle, Singularity point, Secret emperor! (らせん階段, カブト虫, 廃墟の街, イチジクのタルト, カブト虫, ドロローサへの道, カブト虫 特異点, ジョット,
天使, 紫陽花, カブト虫, 特異点, 秘密の皇帝!Rasen kaidan, Kabutomushi, Haikyo no Machi, Ichijiku no taruto, Kabutomushi, Dororōsa e no Michi, Kabutomushi, Tokuiten, Jotto, Enjeru Ajisai, Kabutomushi, Tokuiten, Himitsu no kōtei!)”
- “Now I can finally enter your world, DIO!!!”
- “Do you believe in gravitational forces between humans? That certain people attract certain others? I believe this, now.”
- “To be born is to be chosen. And the chosen one, even in his struggle against the others, is merely being pushed upwards and even protected by the fighting figures beneath it. The people who are drawn to me through Fate! They exist only to push me upwards towards my goal, attaining Heaven! If Jolyne Cujoh has truly escaped from prison and is heading towards me... she will merely become another existence that I will have to step over!”
- “If you're still unable to see your ability, that can't be helped. Don't try to struggle against things which are beyond your understanding. To get to Heaven, you must ally yourself with those unseeable powers.”
- “Versus! You're nothing more than a shack made of straw! Don't think that you can invade upon the fortress that DIO and I have created!”
- “Don't you dare act out of your lowly and insignificant feelings! Humans must strive to attain Heaven! The one who strives to find it will be able to lead all of mankind to it.”
- “"Domine quo vadis?" You're going to be crucified!!!”
- “Every beginning originated from gravity! Even this Earth began with gravity! Because of gravity this Earth continues to revolve! On this Earth... where am I headed?! What is going to happen next...?! Within my body and my spirit, gravity exists! And it must also exist, at the end of it all...!”
- “Our Lord Jesus Christ was fated to be put on the cross. Our Holy Mother Mary was fated to lose her son. In order for humans to attain happiness, they have to overcome destiny... And for DIO and I, the thing we must overcome is the Joestar bloodline!”
- “It can't be, the Joestar bloodline... the Kujo bloodline! Is that what is trying to hinder me, and DIO's plans?!”
- “To me, you are less significant that Sun Wukong flying around the Buddha's hand.”
- “I respect the first human to have eaten a mushroom...”
- “Our Father, who art in Heaven. I beseech you to lead and guide me! I ask you to watch over me, so I may not walk down the wrong path! It is to your very will that I shall dedicate myself!”
- “The time for Heaven has finally arrived... (「天国の時」はついに来た……`Tengoku no toki' wa tsuini kita……)”
- “Fine, then... although you will probably not be able to fathom it, I will tell you one last thing. Time will keep on accelerating.”
- “Two steps. You were late by two steps... The Joestar bloodline drew strength from their pride and courage to conquer their fate... but! The weakness is also in their blood. Jotaro Kujo, your daughter is your weakness.”
- “Go on, shoot... Then you will die like a true martyr. (撃って来い…その方が殉教者らしくこの世を去って行けるUttekoi…sono hō ga junkyōsharashiku konoyo o satte ikeru)”
- “A new world! Humanity has finally reached a common end... a new dawn!”
- “You might think that knowing the ill fortunes of the futures is despair, but it's the opposite! Even if you knew you were going to die tomorrow, it is this resolution that makes one happy! One's resolution eradicates despair! Humanity will change! This is what is strived for! This is Made in Heaven!”
- “In the name of God, I will smite you!”
- “In front of my honorable ambitions, realize your insignificance as you crumble away!”
- “Stop, you don't understand anything! (やめろォオオオオ 知った風な口をきいてんじゃあないぞオオオオオオYamerooooooooo, shitta kazena kuchi o kī ten jānai zooooooooo)”
- “You insignificant brat! (このちっぽけな小僧がああああああああああKono chippokena kozō gaaaaaaaaaaa)”
- “God is the word. The word has meaning. Thus, everything in this world has meaning.”
Creation and Development
Araki initially came up with the concept of Pucci being a priest as just a facade, and not so much for religious reasons. He stated that he not only wanted to make Father Pucci an antagonist, but a teacher looked up to by others, making him a very unobvious evil. Araki wondered if such complex villains belonged in a shonen manga, which is why he later decided to leave Weekly Shonen Jump and move to publishing the series in Ultra Jump.
During the Weekly Shonen Jump serialization of Stone Ocean, Enrico Pucci was originally named "Roberto Pucci" (ロベルト・プッチ Roberuto Putchi). Most instances of this name were changed in the tankobon release, with the rest later being corrected in the bunko edition releases.
- Enrico Pucci's voice actor in All-Star Battle, Sho Hayami, also voiced Noriaki Kakyoin in the Stardust Crusaders Drama CD and Vanilla Ice in Heritage for the Future, the Part 3 TV anime, and Eyes of Heaven.
- Pucci's height is inconsistent in the anime. He was shown to be as tall as Versus, who is stated to be 181 cm tall, yet Pucci's model sheet depicts him as 195 cm tall instead.
- ↑ SO Chapter 95: New Moon! New Priest
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 SO Chapter 127: Heavy Weather, Part 3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 SO Chapter 118: Time for Heaven: Three Days Until the New Moon
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Stone Ocean Model Sheet No.CR008-01
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 SO Chapter 87: AWAKEN, Part 3
- ↑ SO Chapter 157: Made in Heaven, Part 9
- ↑ SO Chapter 49: Torrential Downpour Warning, Part 2
- ↑ SO Chapter 96: Jail House Lock!, Part 1, p.2
- ↑ SO Chapter 127: Heavy Weather, Part 3, p.16
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 SO Chapter 129: Heavy Weather, Part 5
- ↑ SO Chapter 34: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 1, p.15
- ↑ SO Chapter 94: Time for Heaven, p.8
- ↑ SO Chapter 157: Made in Heaven, Part 9, p.8-10
- ↑ SO Chapter 94: Time for Heaven, p19
- ↑ SO Chapter 154: Made in Heaven, Part 6, p.6-8
- ↑ SO Chapter 34: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 1, p.13
- ↑ SO Chapter 96: Jail House Lock!, Part 1, p.8
- ↑ SO Chapter 136: Heavy Weather, Part 12, p.10
- ↑ SO Chapter 49: Torrential Downpour Warning, Part 2, p.7
- ↑ SO Chapter 155: Made in Heaven, Part 7, p.6
- ↑ SO Chapter 34: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 1, p.12
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 Continued - Hirohiko Araki's Manga Techniques