Foo Fighters (フー・ファイターズ Fū Faitāzu), commonly referred to as F.F. (
A self-maintained colony of intelligent plankton that is essentially equivalent to the Stand, Foo Fighters, F.F. originally serves Enrico Pucci as a guard for the priest's DISC collection, but she soon allies herself with Jolyne Cujoh out of gratitude.
F.F. can change her appearance at any time. However, her habitual appearance is that of the deceased prisoner Atroe, a young woman of average height and slim build with a cap/hair styled with serrated edges at the ends on her head. In the anime, the spikes on the ends of F.F.'s cap/hair jut out more compared to Atroe's, which are kept closer to her neck.
Composed of plankton, F.F. can contort her body into normally impossible curves and even slip through barred fences unharmed. F.F. can divide herself into multiple sub-bodies, which take form when initially fighting against Jolyne and Ermes. F.F.'s main body can take form outside bodies of water when she collects enough plankton.
F.F. is commonly shown carrying a 32 oz. cup on herself when she is not near a water source.
In her Stand form, F.F. takes two main appearances. Naked, a tall, dark, robotic humanoid of masculine proportions, and an alien visage. As F.F.'s identity develops due to her experiences with Jolyne, the true form of her Stand takes on a more human appearance starting to resemble the body she took over while still retaining some of the features of her older form.
F.F. is originally portrayed as an obedient minion whose sole purpose was to fulfill Pucci's orders. After meeting Jolyne, she begins to grow a sense of individuality throughout the story.
F.F.'s personality hinges on the fact that she possesses "intellect" but little life experience. During her introductory arc, her only goal was to obey Whitesnake's instructions to guard the discs. As their guardian, F.F. ruthlessly attacks and kills anyone who approaches the disc's hiding place, regardless of their threat level. Being an intellectual being, F.F. places great importance in herself and implores her enemies to recognize her as sentient by calling them by their names. She also quotes the astronomer Fred Hoyle to claim an "intellect" is guiding the universe, even predating it, all to say that even insignificant beings like plankton are capable of possessing intelligence.
When Jolyne shows mercy toward her and saves her from dehydration, F.F. discovers a new outlook on life and grows interested in her, pledging to protect Jolyne and accompany her from now on disguised as the prisoner Atroe.
F.F. was shown not to have much of an eye for detail prior to meeting Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello and laments her existence upon expecting death after being defeated by the two. When Jolyne saves her, however, F.F. immediately begins to notice more details around herself and comes to perceive the world around them as being more colorful. As a result of experiencing this whole new environment, she becomes extremely curious about everything around her, constantly asking questions to people and experimenting with the world, for instance, trying to do the contrary of what Atroe would have done. While she gets along with others, F.F. has the strongest affinity for Jolyne for giving them freedom and "intellect", of which losing is her greatest fear.
Because of her great dependency on water, F.F. is obsessed with it and goes to great lengths to constantly hydrate herself. F.F. carries a cup of water and will fight anyone over it, as well as drink any liquid as long as it contains water, be it blood or spit. Being a mass of plankton with no experience of society, she isn't disturbed by any of this.
F.F. eventually comes to accumulate enough positive memories of her companions that she comes to value them over her own safety, eventually sacrificing herself to close Anasui's wound with her plankton. Indirectly saving Jotaro and Anasui, F.F. departs satisfied to be able to salute Jolyne one last time before ascending to heaven. When F.F. dies, Jolyne meets her ghost for a short time happily contemplating her spirit form that confirms that she was truly alive and sentient.
- Main article: Foo Fighters (Stand)
In summary, F.F. is her own Stand and Stand user, granted to her via a Stand DISC. She may reconstitute herself, fill and seal the wounds of others with her flesh, as well as project her flesh as bullets, along with rapid regeneration.
Enrico Pucci had a warehouse of Stand discs on the prison's farm, a collection of different Stands that he had collected over the years while in prison. The area around the warehouse is generally untouched and desolate. Enrico needed a guardian for these discs, lest they fall into unwanted hands. He threw a random DISC into the ocean, which landed in a group of plankton floating on the surface. Unexpectedly, F.F. was born.
Stone Ocean (2011-2012)
Guarding the Stand Discs
F.F. was told by Whitesnake to stay at the warehouse in the farm where he kept the discs and to kill anyone other than him should they come close. Having no other purpose, she did as she was told, protecting the discs. At one point, F.F. killed two inmates who ventured inside of the warehouse and completely absorbed their bodies, making it look like the inmates had disappeared. This prompted Jolyne Cujoh and Ermes Costello to participate in a search party for the missing prisoners.
Battle Against Jolyne Cujoh & Ermes Costello
Seeing the search party, Foo Fighters split herself to take them all out. Firstly, she manages to sneakily take over the bodies of three of the prisoners, save Jolyne and Ermes, while bringing a supplementary body along. When the guard wanders into the water, F.F. injures him, leaving him unconscious. A small part of Foo Fighters baits Ermes near a bucket, and attacks. She throws the bucket at her head and drags her underwater. Although Ermes frees herself from the bucket, Foo Fighters grows to a full-sized Stand. Jolyne comes to fight it but Foo Fighters proves to match its strength and speed. It manages to punch Jolyne in the stomach, but it is revealed that she unraveled herself and she uses this opening to kick it and pummel it. Jolyne and Ermes then try to pull themselves back to the land but Foo Fighters pursues them. Faster in the water, it manages to grab Jolyne's leg but Ermes puts a sticker on its arm and kicks it off, damaging it and forcing it to let go.
Jolyne and Ermes accuse one of the other prisoners of being the enemy and Foo Fighters plays along for a time, making the corpse accuse each other before she can confront them. Foo Fighters presents herself to her foes and enacts her plan. The one on land runs towards the barn to protect it while the one in water takes the guard and drags it to make Jolyne and Ermes go out of the bracelets' safe zone, thus indirectly killing them.
Ermes attacks Foo Fighters in the water with Kiss. Foo Fighters cuts Kiss's arm, but Ermes reveals that it is a decoy to occupy Foo Fighters. That way she can take the guard back to the land. Foo Fighters splashes the land around Ermes, allowing herself to come and pin Ermes to the ground but Ermes takes one of the dried corpse Foo Fighters was possessing and destroys it by forcing a merging between copies, the dry dust sprinkling Foo Fighters and taking the moisture off it. This part of Foo Fighters dies. In the barn, Jolyne confronts the main Foo Fighters. Having spilled water all over the ground, it gains the advantage in the ensuing close-quarters fight and surrounds Jolyne with plankton. It takes Jolyne by the throat and begins to invade her body, but Jolyne manages to start the tractor, making it move towards Ermes on dry land. Foo Fighters must run on the soil and its water gets absorbed. Foo Fighters is almost dead.
Alliance with Jolyne
Ermes prepares to deal the finishing blow. However, Jolyne spares Foo Fighters and gives her some water, figuring that she didn't know any better and only wanted to survive. Touched, Foo Fighters accepts to become Jolyne's ally and she gets Jotaro's Stand DISC. Foo Fighters disguises herself as a woman named Atroe to pass off as a prisoner. They retrieve Jotaro's Stand DISC and Foo Fighters explains that this stash is only a hiding spot for DISCS Whitesnake doesn't need. It hides it in its cleavage when the guards arrive. The trio make up a story to keep suspicions off themselves. This whole operation catches the attention of Whitesnake's user, the prison priest Enrico Pucci.
Battle Against Miraschon
After following Jolyne & Ermes back to the prison, F.F. is later seen playing catch with Ermes and Jolyne in the courtyard. Another inmate approaches and sips F.F.'s cup of water despite its protestation, thinking that she's still the meek Atroe inside the body. Foo Fighters shoots part of herself in the inmate's mouth, causing him to throw up all the water, plus some bonus liquid. Because she has yet to master piloting this body, her throws are awkward and she narrowly hits another prisoner but Jolyne catches the ball. Foo Fighters says that she is at their 87th consecutive catch, prompting Miraschon to bet $100 that they can't get to 100 throws. F.F. expects to easily complete this challenge and Jolyne reluctantly agrees. F.F. and Jolyne complete 94 throws but F.F. sees Miraschon sitting near her cup again and is distracted, throwing too low and forcing Jolyne to jump down to catch it. Protesting, F.F. narrowly misses the ball that's coming back to her and then loses time ordering Miraschon to get away from the water. Suddenly, a basketball ball hits Jolyne from behind as F.F. is forced to throw before the 10s countdown is complete. Thankfully, Jolyne manages to pull herself in the direction of the ball by tying her string to a bench and the two complete the 100 throws. Angry, Jolyne reminds Miraschon that she bet separately with F.F. and Jolyne, making it $200 to pay up.
However, Miraschon makes another bet that they cannot complete 100 throws again, but for $1,000. The new bet entices Ermes to play with F.F. while Jolyne steps aside. However, the playtime is over for the inmates. Despite Ermes's bribe, the guards interfere and Ermes must cheat, summoning the enemy Stand Marilyn Manson. Impervious to Kiss and F.F.'s strike, it takes Ermes's money and her liver to pay up the debt. Jolyne is forced to up the ante and participate in the game of catch.
As the prisoner must go back to the wards, Jolyne and Foo Fighters continue to play catch. But Miraschon disappears and the duo must seek her. Jolyne and Foo Fighters follow Miraschon into the showers but Miraschon switches off the lights while the ball is midair. Thankfully, Foo Fighters catches the ball. Foo Fighters shoot in the direction of Miraschon, hitting her arm and forcing her to open a door shedding some welcome light. Miraschon enters a room, followed by Jolyne, but she reveals that it is a service lift whose thick door and fenced gates close before Foo Fighters can pass the ball. Thankfully, F.F. forces the doors open just enough to throw the ball and for Stone Free to unravel it, making it pass through the fence. Foo Fighters sees that Ermes has been given back her liver and shouts, reassured. Marilyn Manson momentarily comes out to take Jotaro Kujo's Stand DISC, but Jolyne defeats Miraschon once and for all before it happens.
Fujiko's Bizarre Worldly Wisdom
One day, Fujiko Fujiyama approaches Jolyne Cujoh, mentioning the time Jolyne got caught masturbating in her cell. Jolyne is shocked to hear that the prison guards know and F.F. explains that she remembers Ermes Costello gossiping about it. This makes Jolyne angry against Ermes.
Battle Against Sports Maxx
F.F. notices that her host is not welcome in the prison and decides to change her habits. Using Atroe's impulses, F.F. begins to do the opposite of what her host instinctively wants to change herself and hopefully make herself more appreciated among the other inmates. The results are debatable. When Jolyne notes that Ermes has been absent lately, Foo Fighters reveals Ermes's past about how the gangster Sports Maxx killed Ermes's sister, Gloria. The two race to find her and see her following Maxx to the workshop. Thinking that she's merely observing Maxx at the moment, they leave. However, she soon comes back to the workshop and are attacked by an invisible zombie alligator. F.F.'s leg is bitten off. Jolyne tries to fight but is overpowered. To defeat the enemy, F.F. lets it bite her arm, allowing her to shoot in the alligator and killing it. However, Foo Fighters is out of commission for the rest of the fight and is left behind. Somehow, Jolyne and Ermes manage to defeat Sports Maxx once and for all.
The Ultra Security House Unit
A few days after Ermes gets her revenge F.F. meets with Emporio. Worried about Jolyne, who is isolated, F.F. plans to go there to help her. Looking at the prisoner Narciso Anasui who until now is content with listening to them, F.F. asks Anasui to help her and plans to somehow force him to cooperate despite the strange vibes Anasui gives off. Surprisingly, Anasui accepts because he claims he's in love with Jolyne and wants to help her to eventually marry her. They immediately depart for the Ultra Security House Unit.
Reaching the ward, F.F. hides in a corpse to ambush the assassin Kenzou, but the old man kicks the corpse she's hiding in. F.F. comes out to shoot Kenzou, but the corpse's leg twitches, protecting the old man.
Battle Against Kenzou
Kenzou and Foo Fighters properly engage each other. He summons Dragon's Dream and reads the lucky spot. Thanks to that, he avoids F.F.'s shots and drives his fist inside of its throat, using a specific technique to trigger a secretion of mucus from the adrenal gland that is supposed to make his targets drown by themselves. He then turns to face Jolyne but F.F. surprisingly pierces its own throat and shoots again. Kenzou barely manages to be avoid the attack and kicks F.F. but she simply squeezes between the bars of a handrail to escape.
When Kenzou summons Dragon's Dream again, F.F. sees it hovering behind her and attacks the enemy Stand, but Dragon's Dream explains to F.F. the ins and outs of its ability for the sake of a fair fight. After an exchange of blows, Kenzou reaches Dragon's Dream and his arm connects with F.F.'s unlucky spot. Although F.F. blocks the fist by dislocating its shoulder, a series of events causes pieces of glass to pierce F.F.'s face. She opens her mouth in shock, allowing Kenzou to attack although F.F. backs off to avoid the attack. Dragon's Dream points to another unlucky spot above F.F.'s left ear. Kenzou rushes towards F.F., who attempts a kick but Kenzou then grabs the leg. When F.F. attempts a knifehand strike, Kenzou makes a straight spearhand strike at F.F.'s throat and jams his other hand in F.F.'s throat. In retaliation, F.F. bites Kenzou's fingers. In pain, the old man strikes F.F.'s liver and pushes her towards Dragon's Dream. F.F.'s arm enters the dragon and punches a corpse, which causes another unlucky series of events that make a piece of machinery slice through F.F.'s head. F.F. is now dangerously low on water.
F.F. shoots Kenzou, who is barely out of his safe spot and manages to hurt him. However, the attack is not enough. F.F. thus plans to trick Kenzou into misreading Dragon's Dream with a mirror made of water but desperately needs it to sustain herself. Kenzou begins to rant about the hell his life has been since his arrest and orders Dragon's Dream to show him the way to make his final attack. F.F. runs towards the fire extinguishing hose the guards used, pursued by Kenzou. F.F. searches for the faucet, only for Dragon's Dream to appear and warn F.F. not to touch it as Kenzou attacks. F.F. decides to intentionally put its arms in Dragon's Dream while Kenzou performs a sweeping kick on its head. F.F. manages to sneak into the hose through a tear made after Kenzou's kick and break the faucet open, but its earlier actions prevent her from touching the water since its arms attack it. F.F. is thrown down to the execution room and the hose activates the execution sequence on the electric chair there. By pure misfortune, F.F. finds herself unable to get away from the chair. Kenzou arrives and F.F. narrowly misses him with her shot again, but this time, F.F.'s shots break Kenzou's jewelry and she steps on two pearls that make her trip and fall back onto the electric chair. Desperate, F.F. attempts to kick Kenzou but the old man blocks the attack and kicks F.F. in place as the electric chair starts up.
F.F. is being electrocuted but Dragon's Dream reveals that she was able to collect the sweat from Kenzou after his effort. Kenzou realizes he's in an unsafe spot and is grabbed by F.F., who share the electrocution with the old man. Kenzou barely survives it and Jolyne approaches to finish him off despite her own injuries. Thankfully, Jolyne discovers that a part of F.F. has survived in the water mirror and F.F. eventually reconstitutes herself.
Birth of the Green Baby
After F.F. heals, the group returns to the main hall of the punishment ward and Jolyne spots the same little prisoner with the bone. They follow him and discover that he's being turned into a plant. During the fight, the bone caused all the normal inmates to also turn into plants and Jolyne is starts being turned as she exposes herself to sunlight. Anasui roots out the plant parts out of her body and the group discovers The Green Baby, gestating in a translucid egg. After deciding to try to escape from prison, the group meet a fourth Stand, Yo-Yo Ma, which swallows the baby. Yo-Yo Ma is invulnerable to all attacks but acts servile, thus forcing them to take him along while F.F. stays in order to kill the Stand user.
F.F. finds D an G but as she prepares to shoot him, she spots Enrico Pucci who is staring at the assassin. Disguising herself as a paramedic, F.F. approaches D an G to assassinate him. However, Pucci throws a DISC at a guard to control him prevent F.F. from shooting D an G in the head. Pucci confronts F.F. and she realizes that Pucci is the real mastermind behind this whole affair. Pucci gives her a choice between killing him or D an G first. F.F. hesitates before turning to kill D an G, allowing Whitesnake to infiltrate the ambulance and protect D an G. Whitesnake then chops F.F.'s head, aiming to take the Stand DISC. F.F. shoots herself in the head, dispersing the plankton on D an G and decapitating from the inside. She recomposes herself in the driver's cabin and seeks another faucet. However, Whitesnake enters the cabin and takes the advantage in the close quarters fight. Desperate, F.F. shoots the door and flees. Hiding its Stand DISC in its legs, a part of F.F. stalls for time as Pucci interrogates her about The Green Baby while the legs run towards the faucet. Whitesnake inserts a water boiling Stand in F.F.'s secondary part, causing the primary part to expose herself to scalding water, killing most of the colony. However, bits of Foo Fighters reach a radio and call Weather Report, who makes it rain and fog. F.F. regenerates. Even better, F.F. meets with a recovered Weather Report who has come to help her.
Battle Against Whitesnake
F.F. and Weather Report eventually join Jolyne in the swamps. However, Weather suddenly impales Anasui through the chest and splits F.F.'s head open, revealing he was in fact Whitesnake disguised as Weather. As Foo Fighters crumbles, she makes the ultimate sacrifice to preserve Anasui's life, which also saves Jotaro's memory DISC from dissipating in his dying body. With her demise, Foo Fighters thereupon manifests herself as a spirit to Jolyne. She accepts her fate, content to have approval and recognition of her existence and intellect. When Jolyne pleads to bring her back by utilizing the Foo Fighters stand DISC, Foo Fighters imparts that it would not be the same Foo Fighters, but a different one without her memories. At last, Foo Fighters bids goodbye to Jolyne and ascends into the sky.
Chapters / Episodes
- SO Chapter 26: There's Six of Us!, Part 1
- SO Chapter 28: There's Six of Us!, Part 3
- SO Chapter 29: There's Six of Us!, Part 4
- SO Chapter 30: There's Six of Us!, Part 5
- SO Chapter 31: Foo Fighters, Part 1
- SO Chapter 32: Foo Fighters, Part 2
- SO Chapter 33: Foo Fighters, Part 3 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 34: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 1 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 35: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 2 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 36: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 3 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 37: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 4 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 38: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 5 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 39: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 6 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 51: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 1 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 52: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 2 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 53: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 3 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 54: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 4 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 55: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 5 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 57: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 7 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 58: Ultra Security House Unit (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 59: His Name Is Anasui (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 62: The Secret of Guard Westwood, Part 3 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 67: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 1 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 68: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 2 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 69: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 3 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 70: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 4 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 71: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 5 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 72: Enter the Foo Fighters (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 73: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 6 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 74: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 7
- SO Chapter 75: Father: Jotaro Kujo, Daughter: Jolyne Cujoh (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 76: Birth of the "Green", Part 1 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 77: Birth of the "Green", Part 2 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 78: Yo-Yo Ma Is Coming!, Part 1 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 79: Yo-Yo Ma Is Coming!, Part 2 (In Atroe's body) (Flashback)
- SO Chapter 80: Yo-Yo Ma Is Coming!, Part 3 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 82: Yo-Yo Ma Is Coming!, Part 5 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 84: F.F. - The Witness, Part 2 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 85: AWAKEN, Part 1 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Chapter 90: Whitesnake - The Pursuer, Part 2
- SO Chapter 91: Whitesnake - The Pursuer, Part 3
- SO Chapter 92: Whitesnake - The Pursuer, Part 4
- SO Chapter 93: Whitesnake - The Pursuer, Part 5
- SO Chapter 95: New Moon! New Priest (Death) (Ghost)
- SO Chapter 96: Jail House Lock!, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 133: Heavy Weather, Part 9 (Mentioned only)
- SO Episode 7: There's Six of Us!
- SO Episode 8: Foo Fighters (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 9: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 12: Torrential Downpour Warning (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 13: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 1 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 14: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 2 (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 15: Ultra Security House Unit (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 16: The Secret of Guard Westwood (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 17: Enter the Dragon's Dream (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 18: Enter the Foo Fighters (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 19: Birth of the "Green" (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 20: F.F. - The Witness (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 21: AWAKEN (In Atroe's body)
- SO Episode 22: Time for Heaven! New Moon! New Priest! (In Atroe's body) (Death) (Ghost)
- SO Episode 23: Jail House Lock! (Mentioned only)
- SO Episode 32: Heavy Weather, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- SO Episode 38: What a Wonderful World (Mentioned only)
- “Stand abilities are one... to a person... [...] This body of mine is the body that I created from the bodies of the missing prisoners! My divided body is now whole again.”
- “The disc that Whitesnake gave me, this ability and this intellect... I will protect myself, no matter what...”
- “Foo Fighters! If you're going to refer to me, call me by that name!”
- “Fred Hoyle, an astronomer, once said "It is wrong to assume, even statistically speaking, that organisms spontaneously appeared on this Earth... There is a preexisting intellect of the cosmos that designed the origins of life forms..."... so, it can be said that intellect preceded even the big bang and that every organism and matter itself is guided by that intellect, and is part of that larger intelligence.”
- “I thought I told you to call me Foo Fighters! I have more intellect than both of you!”
- “I have a full understanding of my ability and I've created an environment where I have no weaknesses... There is nothing you can do now.”
- “Your feelings... I don't... understand them well... but I don't feel like fighting against you anymore.”
- “Hey! You! Don't you dare go near my water!!”
- “Eat this. Unfortunately for those with automated Stands, they're completely helples when attacked! That's the risk you had to take!”
- “When I think about Jolyne... I feel courage welling up inside me. This is what memories are about... this is my intellect.”
- “I'll put an FF bullet into that brain! (その脳天にF・F弾をブチ込んでやる!Sono nōten ni F F-dan o buchi konde yaru!)”—F.F.
- “What I was most scared of, was not being able to say goodbye to my friends. To forget how to say goodbye. But, at the very end... I still remembered that I have to say it. [...] Goodbye, Jolyne.... I can't stay here any longer... F.F. is going to disappear.”
- “Look at me Jolyne. This is my 'spirit'... This is my 'intellect'... I was alive. (あたしを見て徐倫。これがあたしの「魂」……これがあたしの「知性」……あたしは生きていた。Atashi o mite Jorīn. Kore ga atashi no 'tamashī'…… kore ga atashi no 'chisei'…… atashi wa ikiteita.)”
- “I'm glad I was able to say my goodbyes to you, Jolyne.... It's all right, Jolyne... It's all right. I'm glad you got your disc back...”
- ↑ F.F. is referred to as "she (彼女 kanojo)" with a "(?)" beside it. — JOJOVELLER: STANDS, p.207
- ↑ The Netflix subtitles, English dub, and VIZ Media localization of the manga use "they/them" when referring to F.F.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 SO Chapter 34: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 1
- ↑ SO Chapter 51: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 1
- ↑ SO Chapter 85: AWAKEN, Part 1
- ↑ SO Chapter 68: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 2
- ↑ SO Chapter 30: There's Six of Us!, Part 5, p.14
- ↑ SO Chapter 30: There's Six of Us!, Part 5, p.16
- ↑ SO Chapter 30: There's Six of Us!, Part 5, p.17
- ↑ SO Chapter 33: Foo Fighters, Part 3, p.6-7
- ↑ SO Chapter 51: Kiss of Love and Revenge, Part 1, p.1-2
- ↑ SO Chapter 33: Foo Fighters, Part 3, p.8
- ↑ SO Chapter 34: Marilyn Manson, the Debt Collector, Part 1, p.5-9
- ↑ SO Chapter 95: New Moon! New Priest
- ↑ SO Chapter 95: New Moon! New Priest, p.15