Weather Report (ウェザー・リポート Wezā Ripōto), nome verdadeiro Wes Bluemarine (ウェス・ブルーマリン Wesu Burūmarin), nascido como Domenico Pucci (ドメニコ・プッチ Domeniko Putchi), é um aliado principal na sexta parte de JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Stone Ocean.
Um amnésico em sua introdução, Weather Report é um detento que busca sua memória e se alia a Jolyne Cujoh. É mais tarde revelado que ele é o gêmeo fraterno de Enrico Pucci. Weather é um usuário de Stand capaz de controlar a atmosfera através de sua habilidade, também chamada Weather Report.
Weather Report é um homem de altura acima da média e um porte médio à atlético.
Ele comumente veste um chapéu de bisão claro com uma superfície plana com dois curtos chifres na frente, um macacão apertado, e um cinto com a letra "W".
Durante seu tempo como Wes Bluemarine, ele veste um macacão similar, só que com mangas com cores diferentes, e com parte de cima do macacão cortado, parecendo uma camisa. Ele não veste um chapéu, em vez disso mostrando seu cabelo. Seu cabelo é parecido com seu chapéu, excluindo os chifres e os fatos deles serem menores e ter várias mechas atrás de seu pescoço.
While deprived of his memories, Weather was mellow and eccentric. He would boldly stand a few inches next to Jolyne's face to get her attention rather than call her name and usually walks on his toes. He was trustworthy and compassionate, rescuing those in need without caring for his own safety. Unless someone he knew was in danger, Weather hardly panicked. Weather was also described as having a strong sense of justice, describing the worst injustice as "evil that does not know it is evil".
Upon the return of his memories, he reveals his sinister colors. While still retaining his previous passion for his friends, he is not afraid to flaunt his powers for his own amusement. Weather smiles when he shocks unsuspecting victims or even skips in joy amongst his hazardous rainbows, his newer personality frightening even Anasui. His melancholy over his memories soon consumes him and drives him to settle things with his twin brother.
According to Emporio, Weather Report likes to read TV guides but doesn't actually watch television.
Weather Report's homonymous Stand affords him a great degree of control over the weather, and/or the atmosphere.
His Stand also has an ability named Heavy Weather which alters the refractive angle of the sun's rays entering earth's atmosphere to create a natural subliminal effect. Those who fall victim to it by touching the rainbows that manifest in the surrounding area will perceive themselves as snails.
Weather was originally born as "Domenico Pucci" to the wealthy Pucci family, the younger of fraternal twins. He was stolen from the clinic nursery by a woman whose own baby had died the same day, soon after birth. He later lived the rest of his life as Wes Bluemarine.
In his teenage years, he worked as a juice delivery boy. One fateful day, he stopped a thief from stealing Perla Pucci's bag and within two week's time, the two began dating. Enrico Pucci, discovering that Weather was, in fact, his twin brother, sought to separate them in a manner that would least harm his sister. However, the "private detective agency" he used to accomplish this was actually run by the KKK, who subsequently looked into Weather's family history and found that his "mother" had married an African American man. When the KKK members saw Perla give Weather a goodnight kiss, they attacked the pair and ultimately hanged Weather from a tree to die. Perla cut him down and, not realizing he still had a faint pulse, jumped off the nearby cliff to her death.
Not long after, when Pucci was stabbed by the Arrow, Weather gained a Stand ability on his own as well. After regaining consciousness, he sought out the head of the "private detective agency" for information on Pucci. Weather was filled with rage at both himself and the world, but his Stand made it impossible for him to kill himself. He tried jumping off a cliff, but winds blew him back to the cliff side. He tried drowning himself, but the waves pushed him back to the shore. He even tried shooting himself, but the gun chamber filled with water and refused to work. On the fourth day after his regained consciousness, snails began to rain from the sky as a result of his Stand. Pucci then confronted Weather, revealed that they were brothers, and removed Weather's memory disc using Whitesnake.
At some point after, without his memories, he became Weather Report. Later on, he was imprisoned in Green Dolphin Street Prison for attempted murder and eventually met Emporio Alnino and Narciso Anasui.
Stone Ocean (2011-2012)
Operation Savage Garden
Weather is formally introduced to Jolyne Cujoh by Emporio Alnino as an amnesiac whose memory was stolen by the master of Whitesnake. Meeting her in the music room, he is willing to help her deliver Jotaro Kujo's Stand DISC to the Speedwagon Foundation. Using his Stand Weather Report, Weather Report makes it wind and rain near a piano, knocking pens onto the keys of a piano and creating a small puddle. The sound makes an enemy peek and Weather confirms his presence by using the puddle as a mirror to look behind the corner. The trio thus run to the corridors and seemingly elude the enemy by hiding in a jacket. In there, Weather agrees to go to the factory's entrance first.
Weather then hears Jolyne's call and help and runs to her side, seeing her floating because of Lang Rangler's ability Jumpin' Jack Flash. Using special gauntlets, Lang shoots nuts and bolts at Weather, who creates atmospheric layers to deflect the projectiles and set Lang's arm on fire when he tries to punch him. Lang cancels his power but triggers an alarm and flees. To catch up, Weather grabs Jolyne who is still floating and propels himself using wind to the factory.
In the factory, Jolyne begins to feel the effects of the decompression and needs to urinate, to her embarrassment. Weather creates a cloud for her to hide while she relieves herself. On a graver note, they realise that the very air they touch is going away from them. The decompression also forces their blood out. At this moment, Lang shoots scraps at them but Stone Free deflects them. To keep some air near them, Weather Report makes a suit of cloud for the both of them but the heroes must find and defeat the enemy before their oxygen supplies run out. Unfortunately, Lang has hidden somewhere in the factory.
Weather Report tries to get away from Jolyne to be free of the antigravity, using some drum barrels as a landmark. Lang is revealed to be behind the heroes and shoots with his gauntlets. Weather is wounded in the leg. Jolyne tries to cover Weather, but Lang shoots a drum barrel. It is pierced and the flowing air violently propels it toward Weather and the suit is damaged on impact. Weather is also sent back in Jolyne's range. Lang pushes his advantage and throws a couple of rats at Jolyne; they explode and the blood covers her suit, blinding her. Lang reloads and shoots at Jolyne, but she deploys her strings to block the projectiles and ties Lang, pulling him in the deadly gravityless environment. Even though Lang destroys Jolyne's suit with a makeshift grenade, Weather sacrifices his suit to give Jolyne time. Lang cancels his Jumpin' Jack Flash but the returning air flow allows pushes Lang back in Stone Free's range. Stone Free pummels Lang, defeating him.
Weather is out of commission and Jolyne hides her behind some barrels for the moment. However, when she arrives in the courtyard, a guard controlled by Whitesnake shoots her. To save Jolyne, Weather has no choice but to summon a rain of poisonous jungle frogs. It ultimately helps Jolyne deliver the Stand DISC to the Speedwagon Foundation. Weather Report is found injured and is brought to the infirmary.
Still recovering, Weather Report serves as valuable back up for F.F., causing the sky to rain if she is too dehydrated. However, Pucci completes his current objective of seizing The Green Baby and kills F.F. then leaves the prison. Weather gains a Joestar Birthmark alongside Pucci though he doesn't know why. He joins Anasui, at the latter's insistence, in their search for Jolyne.
Weather and Anasui are pursued by the police and reach a motel where Weather helps an old man get up after he trips and drops his groceries. Hiding in the bathrooms, Weather is momentarily confused by the new sinks because they have no spigot. Anasui asks Weather Report to remember who he is. He's suspicious after seeing the Joestar Birthmark on his neck, which he noticed was also present on The Green Baby, Jolyne, and Jotaro. Weather is determined to defeat Pucci, who he believes is his enemy. However, they have to escape the area which is difficult with cop cars surrounding them. Anasui condemns Weather for not stealing a car earlier, but Weather says it's too risky. Instead, he uses his Stand to clear the clouds above the old man he rescued earlier, causing a ray of light to shine on him. The pain in the old man's knee goes away, and he decides to give the two a ride in the back of his truck.
On the truck, Weather senses her traveling north, so they decide to go that way as well. Suddenly Anasui notice a jarring absence of illustrated characters on a Disney's guidebook and panels, then notices something scuttling near them Thinking it's an enemy, he uses Diver Down to grab whatever is hiding inside it, which he discovers is Pinocchio. The two understand that Pucci has sent Stand users against them. Anasui tries to interrogate Pinocchio, but the fictional character doesn't know anything about the enemy and digresses on the other fictional characters inside the truck. Weather suddenly loses trace of Anasui only to find him under the wheels of the truck. The truck crashes, with Weather making an airbag with the atmosphere to cushion everyone. Anasui finds himself back in his body and Weather suggest to defeat the user of Bohemian Rhapsody. Again, Weather loses traces of Anasui.
Looking for Anasui, Weather rebukes a bearded man with a pipe who presents himself as the portrait of Van Gogh after he cut off his own ear. Weather Report now finds himself under Bohemian Rhapsody's influence. Weather feels that the enemy Stand user is rapidly moving North, and tries to think about how to defeat him. Exasperated by Van Gogh, he tries to punch him, but stops when he sees that he has paintbrushes in his hand. The portrait, describing Van Gogh's life, ominously announces that Weather is now in the story of the famous painter, who ended up shooting himself. A bullet bursts out of a paintbrush, hitting Weather in the head, and a second mortal bullet to the head is imminent. Panicking, Weather uses his Stand to block the highway heading North only to realize the enemy is on a plane faster than any meteological phenomomenon. The situation seems desperate. The pistol with which Van Gogh shot himself is before Weather, who nervously warns the portrait to stay away from it. He tries to run away, but Anasui, filled with rocks, crashes against him and both trip. The pistol shoots a bullet, blowing Weather's head off, while Anasui begins to melt, his hand melting inside his mouth and drowning him. Both the goats and Van Gogh gloat, but Weather suddenly grabs the portrait.
Weather then forces Van Gogh to create a new character, Putback the hero who puts all the fictional characters back in their place. Bohemian Rhapsody's power is cancelled and Ungalo loses his will to live.
Weather's memory disc was returned to him by Donatello Versus' Under World. Weather kneels from the shock of recovering his memories, sitting in a seat reserved for hospital patients. When a patient complains about it and a nurse tells him to get out of the seat, Weather is a changed man, having become extremely aggressive. He drowns the nurse, filling his corpse with so much water he becomes a bloated cadaver. Weather leaves the hospital accompanied by a flabbergasted Anasui, and briefly announces his intention of killing his brother, confusing Anasui even more. In the streets, Weather indulges himself in another act of villainy by forcing two women to massage him by running electricity through them.
The snail outbreak has begun to spread all over Orlando. Weather and Anasui witness the catastrophe, and Anasui, sure that Weather is somehow responsible, demands answers. However, Weather suddenly asks Anasui to kill him, and announces that he will settle his score with Pucci, saying that the priest is now near them. Although Diver Down and Weather Report scan the surroundings, Pucci is nowhere to be seen. Anasui and Weather then see a suspicious empty car and approach it. Suddenly, Weather's right leg is cut off, and Pucci emerges from a nearby mass of snails, somehow immune to Heavy Weather. When Anasui tries to rush toward Pucci to attack him, several snails lunge toward him, infecting him as well. Pucci declares himself victorious and turns his back to the duo, but Weather suddenly jumps to him, his right leg replaced with that of Diver Down. A close quarter fight ensues, but Weather Report is more powerful and its ability to manipulate gusts of winds violently propel Pucci toward a car. Weather closes in and uses a karate chop on Pucci, but the priest decides to reflect the sun's rays with a wing mirror. Anasui's transformation drastically accelerate, but Diver Down is disabled, crippling Weather again.
Pucci then exposes the power subliminal messages has on the human mind. Explaining that Heavy Weather modifies the atmosphere into influencing humans so that they believe they are transforming into snails, the human mind makes the transformation happen. However, since Heavy Weather is founded on sunlight, Pucci simply blinded himself, compensating with his mystic sense to detect Weather. Pucci cuts off Weather's remaining leg, shocking Anasui who attacks the priest. Angry, Pucci punches Anasui with Whitesnake and almost finishes him off. However, Pucci suddenly impales his foot on an ice spike, and finds himself unable to move without risking impalement. Weather used his Stand to freeze his blood which has splattered all over the place and trap Pucci in a maze of spikes, cornering him. Weather crawls toward Pucci to attack him while he's immobilized, but Pucci plunges Whitesnake's hand into Anasui's head to brainwash him, forcing him to reveal the positions of the spikes and escape. However, Anasui notices too late that a spike has formed on Pucci's chest, menacing to impale the latter's head. Moreover, Weather uses the air pressure to disequilibrate him, but Pucci is determined to avoid the attack; he breaks several spikes, throwing them at Weather in the hopes that Weather tries to protect himself and weakens his attack. However, Weather calmly suffers being impaled by the spikes thanks to his death wish, only freezing the blood further to tie Pucci. Now in range, Weather Report punches Pucci and immobilizes him to the ground. Pucci tries to beg Weather, but he shuts him up, declaring that Pucci is an evil oblivious of his evilness, and goes for a finishing punch.
Suddenly, a car crashes next to them, causing chaos and separating the twin brothers. It was Versus, who rode alongside Jolyne, Ermes and Emporio but crashed, unable to control the car after Weather unwittingly created a cloud of dust. Jolyne feels that Pucci is nearby, but the priest has already punched through Weather's chest, supposedly aided by Fate. In his last moments, he was able to wrestle his Stand disc away from Pucci, a gift he left for Jolyne.
His vengeance was ultimately delivered when Emporio used Weather's Stand to defeat Pucci. In the alternate universe, when Irene and Anakiss finally manage to start up their car, with Ermes and Emporio in tow, an alternate Weather is shown as a hitchhiker and joins the group shortly after.
Weather Report appears in All Star Battle as part of the stage hazard in the Green Dolphin Street Prison stage. After one of the players is knocked into the hazard indication area, Weather will be seen injured and sitting in the background behind the gate of the courtyard, conjuring clouds shortly before the stage begins raining frogs (replicating the events from the Flash Flood Warning chapters in Part 6). The frogs will inflict poison status to anyone struck, temporarily turning their stamina bar purple as they suffer a gradual loss of health. (This is the only way to contract poison in the game, aside from Pannacotta Fugo's Homicidal Virus).
As a Stand User, Weather is one of many characters with wildly varied abilities that grant him uniqueness in battle. He may trap larger stage objects with lightning to shock and paralyze opponents, not unlike characters of the Ripple Style.
- Style Action - Weather Report...: Weather Report generates white clouds around himself. If the Style Action button is held, he will charge his Stand's power to create additional effects across 3 different stages.
- Atmospheric Layer: The first stage of Weather Report. The white clouds around Weather will deflect projectiles and catch opponents on fire via friction if they attack him. The clouds will deactivate if Weather is knocked down.
- Who said you could touch me!?: The second stage of Weather Report. The white clouds around Weather become dark and stormy. Every time Weather attacks with Normal Attacks, they will shock his targets with lightning for additional damage, increasing the effective damage of his combos.
- Flash Flood Warning: The third and final stage of Weather Report. The storm clouds around Weather now generate a small gale around him. Poisonous frogs will begin raining in various areas of the stage close to his opponents in two intervals, poisoning both them and Weather's partner if they come into contact. The in-game Command List erroneously gives this stage the same description as "Who said you could touch me!?".
- Weather Report manipulates weather.: This Style Action can only be performed when Weather is down. He uses his Stand to summon the rain of poisonous frogs without needing to activate "Flash Flood Warning". This consumes his Style Action and places it on cooldown. Despite being on the floor, Weather is open to attacks during the ability that can interrupt him.
- Dry out and stiffen up!: Weather flings his blood onto the floor and creates two puddles as traps. If an opponent steps on the blood, it freezes and becomes spikes to damage them.
- 280 km/hr winds!: Weather has his Stand generate a tornado at opponents' feet, rapidly damaging them and sending them spiralling high into the air. This skill will not succeed if Weather is too far, or if his target is across gaps (i.e. the El Cairo Rooftops stage).
- This will surely come in handy.: Weather generates white clouds around his partner, if they are within range. The clouds will deflect projectiles and catch opponents on fire via friction if the partner is attacked. The clouds will deactivate if they are knocked down.
- The Devil's Rainbow! It's Heavy Weather!: Weather Report temporarily reverts back into Heavy Weather. While active, Heavy Weather will generate small rainbows around himself and various stage objects. If an opponent or Heavy Weather's partner touches the rainbows, they will be transformed into a snail, leaving them unable to perform any action aside from slithering at a slow speed, meaning they are completely helpless and vulnerable. Additionally, an opponent can be turned into a snail if a transformed individual touches them. The only way to interrupt Heavy Weather's ability is for him to be hit by a DHA. Characters that are blind are immune to Heavy Weather's effect: Wamuu while his "Now I will shut out the light, and with this horn see only the wind!" skill is active, N'Doul, and Pucci with Whitesnake (due to Whitesnake's ability to remove his eyesight).
- EX - Dry out and stiffen up!: Weather creates 3 blood puddles and gains super armor until all of the puddles land.
- EX - 280 km/hr winds!: The skill executes quicker and lands more hits, dealing more damage and sending opponents even higher into the air.
- Flash Flood Warning: Weather must charge his Style Action until it reaches the "Flash Flood Warning" stage. (200 Points)
- I'll suck it up in my clouds.: Weather must use "This will surely come in handy." (200 Points)
- It just needs to be simple...and reliable...: Weather must trap opponents using "Dry out and stiffen up!" 3 times. (300 Points)
- This might be able to help people heal their sprains and bad backs...: Heavy Weather must turn an opponent into a snail. (500 Points)
- The only thing I live for is getting my revenge on that scumbag!: Heavy Weather must Retire an opponent while they are a snail. (800 Points)
Dual Heat Attacks
- Solo - Cloud Suit: Weather activates his Stand's cloud suit, using oxygen to jet him into the opponent and spear them into the air. He then starts tackling them while flying past multiple times, juggling them in the process, before landing and separating from his Stand. Getting up, he ends the attack by summoning a large storm cloud to strike his downed target with bright, powerful lightning.
- With Jolyne - The momentum's on our side!: Stone Free assaults the opponent as Weather Report creates an opposing gale that keeps the opponent in place. Stone Free's fists ultimately overpower the gale and the target is sent flying into Weather Report's Stand, setting them on fire via friction.
- Weather Report's Voice Actor in All Star Battle and Eyes of Heaven, Toru Okawa, is also the Narrator of both games and the TV Anime Series. He was also the voice of Joseph Joestar in Heritage for the Future.
- SO Chapter 127: Heavy Weather, Part 3
- 
- SO Chapter 41: Savage Garden Strategy, Part 2
- SO Chapter 40: Savage Garden Strategy (Head for the Courtyard!), Part 1
- SO Chapter 128: Heavy Weather, Part 4
- SO Chapter 68: Enter the Dragon's Dream, Part 2
- SO Chapter 103: Three Men in the Hospital