The Empty Ship and the Ape (無人船と猿 Mujinsen to Saru) is the third volume of Stardust Crusaders and the fourteenth volume of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. It covers the Silver Chariot story arc, the Dark Blue Moon story arc and the Strength story arc.
Jotaro and the others welcome Polnareff, a Stand user they encountered in Hong Kong, to the group. The group then sets out on a voyage to Singapore with a strange stowaway girl, where they are approached, one after another, by enemy Stands sent by DIO...!
- 011 (124). Silver Chariot, Part 1
- 012 (125). Silver Chariot, Part 2
- 013 (126). Silver Chariot, Part 3
- 014 (127). Dark Blue Moon, Part 1
- 015 (128). Dark Blue Moon, Part 2
- 016 (129). Dark Blue Moon, Part 3
- 017 (130). Strength, Part 1
- 018 (131). Strength, Part 2
- 019 (132). Strength, Part 3
When I'm traveling, I can feel very lonely, so I appreciate the kindness of strangers from the bottom of my heart.
Still, sometimes I start wondering why someone is being so nice to me! Are they actually evil, and planning my demise?
Who's my friend? Who's my enemy?
A big smiling face says, "Please give me all your money." AHHH! Now that's scary...