Emperor and Hanged Man (story arc)
It narrates the battle in Calcutta between Polnareff, Kakyoin, and Avdol, and the gunslinger Hol Horse and his partner J. Geil, whose Hanged Man can attack from mirrors and who murdered Polnareff's sister.
After leaving the group to find J. Geil on his own, Jean Pierre Polnareff is confronted by a Stand user by the name of Hol Horse. Hol Horse's Stand, Emperor, takes the form of a gun; Polnareff is caught off guard when one of the bullets changes trajectory and goes around Silver Chariot's sword. Fortunately, Muhammad Avdol comes from behind and pushes Polnareff out of the way. Hol Horse and Avdol face off, but the latter ends up getting attacked by J. Geil's Stand, Hanged Man and takes a bullet to the head. Infuriated, Noriaki Kakyoin and Polnareff escape from Hol Horse and move to another location where they trick J. Geil and finish him off.
- 027 (140). Emperor and Hanged Man, Part 1
- 028 (141). Emperor and Hanged Man, Part 2
- 029 (142). Emperor and Hanged Man, Part 3
- 030 (143). Emperor and Hanged Man, Part 4
- 031 (144). Emperor and Hanged Man, Part 5
- 032 (145). Emperor and Hanged Man, Part 6