Johngalli A. (ジョンガリ・Ａ Jongari Ē) is a secondary antagonist featured in the sixth part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Stone Ocean, specifically the "The Visitor" story arc.
Johngalli A. is a blind assassin directly responsible for framing Jolyne Cujoh and sending her to Green Dolphin Street Prison. He is one of DIO's last servants and ambushes Jolyne and Jotaro Kujo inside the prison. Johngalli A. is a Stand user, and he tries to snipe the Kujos with the help of his Manhattan Transfer.
Johngalli A. is a man of above-average height and medium build. He has long, light hair, including a small braid bordering the left side of his face; and his cheeks are marked by a thin, vaguely tribal symbol. Johngalli A. has cataracts, making his irises appear entirely white. He also possesses matching tattoos of Earth on his back and shoulders.
Johngalli A. wears a plain shirt and dark pants, which feature regular nearly full circular cuts, so that round patches dangle from the clothes. He also wears a holed tie with a square end.
As a loyal follower of DIO, Johngalli A. shares his plan with Enrico Pucci. At one point, Johngalli A. is shown expressing his wish to get revenge for DIO and claiming how the Joestars robbed his heart of his support, DIO. It is unknown how much of this is true since the scene happens in the timeframe where Jolyne and Jotaro are witnessing an illusion by Whitesnake.
Johngalli A. will stop at nothing to fulfill his objectives. Aiming to take revenge on the Joestar family, he participates in the plan to frame Jolyne Cujoh for murder and works towards killing her and Jotaro Kujo inside the prison. He also readily considers sniping Emporio Alnino, a little boy or kill a guard to reach the Joestars.
An ex-soldier, his sentence is 7 years, for murder. As a sniper, Johngalli A. is quite analytical and cool in his approach, saying to himself all the necessary parameters for him to succeed at sniping, like his target's height, the direction and force of the wind, and his estimations about the trajectory of the bullet.
- Main article: Manhattan Transfer
Johngalli A.'s Stand is Manhattan Transfer. It increases his sensitivity to the motion of air, and is capable of redirecting the bullets that he fires.
Johngalli A. is blind. However, he is an adept sniper. He disguises his rifle as a cane which he keeps on his person.
Johngalli A. is one of DIO's followers and was fanatically devoted to him. It is mentioned that Johngalli A was a veteran sniper before cataracts turned him nearly blind.
Around the time when the Joestar Group arrived in Egypt, DIO had his last meeting with Enrico Pucci. Not wanting them to learn about Pucci, DIO assigned Johngalli A. as a bodyguard to protect him on his way back to America.
Wanting the death of Jotaro, Johngalli A. entered Green Dolphin Street Prison as an inmate while Enrico Pucci became its priest. Johngalli then ordered several thugs outside of prison to throw a random hitchhiker out in the streets during the rain, that way Romeo Jisso would run over him, and Johngalli would then pay a corrupt lawyer to frame Jolyne for murder.
Jotaro Kujo's Visit
The day Jotaro Kujo comes to visit his daughter, Johngalli A. and Enrico Pucci enact their plan to take Jotaro out. Posted in the men's showers when Jotaro arrives, Johngalli A prepares for his part of the plan. Whitesnake traps Jotaro and Jolyne in a dream from which they eventually snap out.
Johngalli A. disguises himself as a guard and goes to the visiting room, shooting a nearby guard so that he can be free to attack the father and daughter. Johngalli A. shoots at his Stand Manhattan Transfer, posted behind a column, to redirect the bullets while Whitesnake comes from behind in a pincer attack. Jotaro saves his daughter and pushes her out of the way of the bullets, leaving himself vulnerable to Whitesnake who takes his memory and Stand. Johngalli empties his clip on Jolyne and Jotaro but Jolyne deflects the bullets and they try to flee outside the prison. However, when Johngalli A. turns around a corner to shoot her, Jolyne effortlessly deviates the bullets with strings. Johngalli sees strings in the barrel of his gun and loses time pulling them out, allowing Jolyne to tie his feet and yank the string to make him spin. Johngalli A. fakes surrender, pointing his gun upward to shoot at Manhattan Transfer floating near the ceiling but Jolyne doesn't lose time and pummels him heavily.
On the ground, Johngalli sees Whitesnake and asks him to take him back to the men's ward but Whitesnake kills him with his own gun due to the fact Johngalli is the only person to know Whitesnake's user. Whitesnake makes it look like he committed suicide, using his death to turn him into a scapegoat and to explain the murder of the guards.
Chapters / Episodes
- SO Chapter 12: The Visitor, Part 2
- SO Chapter 13: The Visitor, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 14: The Visitor, Part 4
- SO Chapter 15: The Visitor, Part 5
- SO Chapter 16: The Visitor, Part 6
- SO Chapter 17: The Visitor, Part 7 (Photo only)
- SO Chapter 18: The Visitor, Part 8
- SO Chapter 19: The Visitor, Part 9
- SO Chapter 20: Prisoner of Love (Death)
- SO Episode 3: The Visitor, Part 1
- SO Episode 4: The Visitor, Part 2
- SO Episode 5: Prisoner of Love (Death)
- “Muscles can't be trusted. When skin is exposed to the wind, muscles become stressed and begin to subtly expand and contract. The body can't control these movements. A rifle should be supported with bone. Bones sense the stability of the ground and unify the gun with it. That's the kind of anchorage one can trust.”
- “Meteorologists say the wind's movements are unpredictable. They have a point. But the wind isn't completely unreadable. Is this fly just flying around aimlessly? No. It's sensing scents and the flow of the air as it flies. The fly's movements are the wind.”
- “My Stand, Manhattan Transfer, is completely tracking your movements inside that meeting room! The time has come to finish off your bloodline! Now my life can finally begin! You robbed my heart of its support, and for that, I must take revenge!!”
- “Target changed to Jolyne! Full body confirmed! Locked on the head! Shoot!”
Monster Strike (Android/iOS)
Johngalli A. was obtainable for a limited time as a collaboration character in the mobile game Monster Strike.
- Johngalli A.'s rifle is inspired by a similar sniper rifle from the 1973 political thriller, "The Day of the Jackal." Both have a characteristic long thin silhouette with a simple stock, except Johngalli A.'s is missing a scope. Both rifles were also disguised as walking aids, with Johngalli A.'s rifle disguised as a cane and the Jackal's rifle contained within a crutch.
- ↑ 
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 SO Chapter 20: Prisoner of Love
- ↑ SO Chapter 12: The Visitor, Part 2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 SO Chapter 14: The Visitor, Part 4, p.8
- ↑ SO Chapter 12: The Visitor, Part 2, p.10
- ↑ SO Chapter 15: The Visitor, Part 5, p.3-4
- ↑ SO Chapter 18: The Visitor, Part 8, p.9
- ↑ SO Chapter 21: Ermes's Sticker, Part 1 tailpiece, Johngalli A.'s bio
- ↑ SO Chapter 15: The Visitor, Part 5, p.3 & 14
- ↑ OVER HEAVEN - Chapter 56