JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Episode 6 (OVA)
Hol Horse returns to DIO's lair to report his failure. DIO expresses his dissatisfaction and taunts Hol Horse, making him try to shoot him. DIO suddenly reappears behind Hol Horse, impressed by the gunman's composure and leaving. Hol Horse realizes the gap between them. It is revealed that the scene was a dream of the past and Hol Horse is now in the desert.
The group is now in Arabia refueling their truck, it has been a month since their departure. When Enya summons Hol Horse, she drives a pick into his wrist, exclaiming that he left J. Geil to die and as such deserves death. She then uses her Stand, Justice. A deadly fog then takes control of Hol Horse' arm, forcing him to shoot himself with Emperor.
A heavy fog sets in, forcing the group to stop at the next town. The streets are deserted and the only people they can find at a few fresh corpses or people covered in pimples. The first friendly face they meet is a kind old woman inviting them to stay the night at her hotel. In reality, this woman is Enya in disguise.
The group enters her hotel, but Jotaro gets suspicious when she calls Joseph by her name and Polnareff mentions that she's only using her right hand. Nonetheless, Enya deflects their suspicions. Waken up by a nightmare, Polnareff goes to the hotel's bar and meets a beautiful woman, who is Enya is disguise. Meanwhile, the hotel is getting surrounded by a crowd. Hol Horse barges in from the closet, having survived Enya. Enya is forced to reveal herself and sics the clients of the bar, revealed to be zombies, on Polnareff.
|JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 6 (OVA): The Mist of Vengeance|
- Hol Horse attempts to shoot DIO in this episode instead of before the D'Arby fight.
- Hol Horse meets DIO to report Polnareff's betrayal, unlike the manga where he was reporting the defeats of Mariah and Alessi.
- In the OVA, Hol Horse pulls the trigger right before DIO teleports behind him. In the manga, DIO tells Hol Horse that he knows his plan and makes Hol Horse too scared to actually shoot.
- Hol Horse is shown waking up on his motorcycle after this scene, implying that he was dreaming of this memory.
- There is an added scene of the Crusaders at a gas station mapping out how much farther they have to get to Egypt.
- Joseph is shown speaking to an unknown person, revealed to be Avdol in the next episode, on the gas station's phone.
- Joseph does this again later at the hotel.
- The encounter with Enya happens in Arabia and not in Pakistan.
- Enya uses her Stand to change her appearance to a young woman.
- The scene where Enya attacks Hol Horse is moved to before she lures the group to her hotel.
- The French dub changes the dialogue in some scenes adding information not present in the original Japanese dialogue nor the manga:
- When first attacking Hol Horse, Enya mentions her Stand is able to create holes in people because it is acidic.
- When revealing herself to Polnareff, Enya mentions that J. Geil's father had a Stand as well which could control a spirit, although it is unclear if Enya was referring about him being able to control his Stand, or if it refers about him being able to control someone else's spirit.