Battle Tendency (戦闘潮流 Sentō Chōryū) is the second part of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. It was originally serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump from November 1987 to March 1989 under the title of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2 Joseph Joestar: His Proud Lineage, and was collected into eight volumes by Jump Comics. The title Battle Tendency was first officially used in the book JOJO A-GO!GO!, and then later used for the bunkoban release of the manga.
Taking place in 1938-1939, the story follows the misadventures of Joseph Joestar, grandson of Jonathan. Joseph's journey involves mastering his innate Ripple abilities in order to combat hostile, ancient superbeings named the Pillar Men, creators of the Stone Mask, that plot to achieve their final evolutions.
JoJo of New York
- Main article: Joseph Joestar of New York (story arc)
- Main article: Straizo vs. Joseph (story arc)
In the winter of 1938, having became a wealthy businessman, Robert E. O. Speedwagon, and his Speedwagon Foundation has discovered a Mexican pyramid where they found various Stone Masks along with a man integrated into a stone column. Fearing the worst, that the horror he and his old friend Jonathan Joestar have thwarted 49 years ago may resurface, Speedwagon contacted Straizo to meet him in Mexico for his aid in destroying the masks and the mysterious figure before he awakens. However, Straizo suddenly kills Speedwagon's associates before badly injuring Speedwagon himself. Enticed by the youthfulness and vigor the Stone Mask granted Dio, Straizo uses the spilled blood to activate the Mask and transforms into a Vampire while explaining he intends to eliminate any who know of the Masks.
Meanwhile, in New York City, Jonathan's grandson Joseph Joestar defeats a pair of police officers for brutalizing a pickpocket named Smokey Brown and demonstrates his ability to utilize Ripple. Joseph befriends Smokey as he and his grandmother Erina Joestar make the boy feel welcomed. Joseph is soon informed by a mobster of Speedwagon's presumed death at the hand of Straizo.
Later after sunset, Joseph is confronted outside a cafe by a vampiric Straizo who intends to kill him before he becomes an actual threat. But Joseph expected the vampire and, after a heated battle, Straizo is defeated. Straizo reveals that after he became a vampire, he was forced to dump Speedwagon and his victims into the river to prevent the spilled blood from reviving the figure in the stone column. The Vampire finally self-destructs by breathing the Ripple into himself.
- Main article: The Pillar Man, Santana (story arc)
Disturbed by Straizo's final words, Joseph travels to Mexico and learns from an assassin named Donovan that the Nazis under the command of Rudol von Stroheim have taken Speedwagon prisoner. Stroheim and his forces are revealed to have extracted the Pillar Man and proceed to revive him for research purposes. Once the being, dubbed "Santana" by Stroheim, is awakened, he demonstrates fantastic, superhuman abilities as he kills most of those present. But Joseph, having infiltrated the Nazis' base, intervenes.
The battle against the superhuman Santana pushes Joseph to his limits and Stroheim is forced to trigger a grenade against his chest to stop the creature. Nonetheless, Joseph manages to expose Santana to sunlight once storing Santana's remains at the Washington Branch of the Speedwagon Foundation, Joseph, who has learned from Stroheim that a trio of Pillar Men are sleeping in Rome, is sent to meet a certain ally.
- Main article: Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times (story arc)
Once in Rome, Joseph cross paths with Speedwagon's contact in Italy: Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli, grandson of Will A. Zeppeli. The two youths don't get along well as Caesar blames Jonathan for his grandfather's death and called Joseph's win against Santana dumb luck. Unbeknownst to them, the Pillar Men are already awakening under the Colosseum.
Joseph, Speedwagon, and Caesar arrive at the underground cave where the Pillar Men are; however, the Pillar Men, Wamuu, Esidisi and Kars, have already awakened and killed the Germans. Joseph and Caesar confront the three Pillar Men, but the three are already familiar with Ripple users and have developed counters. Both Joseph and Caesar are easily overwhelmed by Wamuu, though as Wamuu prepares to deal a mortal blow to Joseph, the latter promises that with a month of training, he can make a worthy adversary. As Wamuu loves to battle, he accepts Joseph's challenge, but implants a Wedding Ring of Death on Joseph's aorta to keep him from running away. He explains the ring will dissolve into a poison within 33 days while revealing the antidote to be inside his lip ring. Esidisi, also places his own ring around Joseph's windpipe to seal his death, with the antidote in his own nose piercing. The Pillar Men's leader Kars passes on the game as the trio take their leave to find the Red Stone of Aja. Caesar soon respects Joseph for his heroic resistance.
Training in Venice
- Main article: Ripple Teacher Lisa Lisa (story arc)
- Main article: Flame Mode Esidisi (story arc)
- Main article: The Remains Lurk (story arc)
Wanting to teach Joseph to master his Ripple, Caesar takes him to Venice to meet his mentor: the masterful and beautiful Lisa Lisa. Lisa Lisa, assisted by her servant Loggins and Messina, harshly train Joseph and Caesar and manage to shape them into Ripple masters in three weeks. Near the end of their training, Lisa Lisa reveals to Joseph and Caesar that Kars is the one who created Stone Masks such as the one that caused their grandfathers' deaths. She also reveals that Kars is seeking a flawless Red Stone of Aja, the Super Aja in her possession to perfect the Mask and use it to become the Ultimate Thing (
With a week left until the rings inside Joseph dissolve and kill him, Lisa Lisa pits Joseph and Caesar against Loggins and Messina respectively for their final test. However, when Joseph reaches his destination, he finds Loggins has been killed by Esidisi who has learned of the Super Aja's location. Joseph proceeds to battle Esidisi, but the Pillar Man's wits are a match for Joseph's. The Ripple warrior still manages to use sleight of hand and binds Esidisi with rope of woolen strings, dealing a seemingly fatal blow to the Pillar Man and getting rid of Esidisi's ring.
In truth, Esidisi has survived. Infiltrating Lisa Lisa's island and possessing her servant Suzi Q, the Pillar Man sends the Super Aja to his allies through the postman. Esidisi threatens to kill Suzi Q, but Joseph and Caesar cooperate to finish him off. Lisa Lisa uses hypnosis on Suzi Q and learns that the Stone is aboard a train headed to Switzerland. Thus Joseph, Caesar, Lisa Lisa and Messina drive off to catch the package before it reaches its destination.
- Main article: Stroheim's Unit Strikes Back (story arc)
- Main article: Light Mode Kars (story arc)
- Main article: Caesar: A Lonely Youth (story arc)
Reaching the Swiss border, Joseph and his group find the train had been stopped by customs as the Nazi retrieved the package. The leader of the Nazis who appears familiar with Joseph invites the group to a log cabin up ahead. Later on that evening, Kars attacks the cabin to retrieve the Super Aja. The nazi leader revealed to be Stroheim rebuilt as a cyborg matching Santana's power, is easily defeated. However, Stroheim manages to make Kars drop the Stone, which is sliding toward a cliff. A struggle then ensues between Joseph and Kars for possession of the Stone, ending in Joseph managing to snatch victory as Kars is sent tumbling down a cliff. Unfazed by what amounts to a little setback, Kars allows the humans to hold on to the Red Stone a little longer.
The next day at St. Moritz, learning the Pillar Men are taking residence in the San Moritz hotel, Caesar wishes to ambush Kars during the day before Wamuu returns. But Joseph objects as it might be a trap. A fight ensues, and an angry Caesar accompanied by Messina decide to go to the hotel without support. Lisa Lisa tells Joseph of Caesar's tragic past, having assumed his father Mario left the family before he died to save him from being devoured by the resting Pillar Men. The story convinces Joseph to follow after Caesar.
However as Caesar reaches the San Mortiz, he and Messina are attacked by Wamuu, who is using streams of moist air to both protect him from the sunlight. Wamuu manages to drag to fight inside the hotel, but Caesar corner the Pillar Man by using bubble lenses to direct the sunlight to him. In a moment of anger, Caesar jumps toward Wamuu to deal the final blow. But Wamuu takes advantage of the split-second of Caesar blotting out the sunlight to counter with a point-blank Divine Sandstorm that fatally injures Caesar. Caesar is defeated but as a last defiant act, steals Wamuu's lip ring for Joseph and secures it before a piece of the ceiling crushes him. Wamuu respects Caesar's last gesture and the basis of his valiant fight, allowing the bubble to remain for Joseph and Lisa Lisa as they eventually arrive and mourn Caesar's death. The two decide to venture further inside the building. Despite having Wamuu's lip ring, Joseph vows not to drink the antidote until he has defeated the Pillar Man and avenged Caesar.
JoJo & Lisa Lisa Vs. Wamuu & Kars
- Main article: The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu (story arc)
- Main article: The Bond That Binds Lisa Lisa and JoJo (story arc)
- Main article: JoJo: The Final Ripple (story arc)
Joseph and Lisa Lisa eventually find the Pillar Men, finding themselves greatly outnumbered by their hundred vampire minions. Lisa Lisa manages to hold off their attack with a bluff that she rigged a time bomb to destroy the Super Aja if she and Joseph are unable to return or it, suggesting two one-on-one matches to settle things. Kars grudgingly accepts; the next night, Joseph, Lisa Lisa, Wamuu, and Kars meet at the Skeleton Heel Stone at the foot of Piz Bernina. Putting on Caesar's bandana, Joseph engages Wamuu in a chariot race super-powered by vampire horses. Ultimately, despite his opponent gouging his own eyes out for an edge, Joseph is able to defeat Wamuu whose body is destroyed in the process. Joseph takes the time to honor Wamuu and drinks the antidote before his head, then salutes him. Only remains Kars.
The final showdown between Lisa Lisa and Kars begins. Unexpectedly, Kars uses a body double to distract Lisa Lisa and stabs her from behind, then unleashes his Vampires on an out-of-breath Joseph. All seems to be over until an upgraded Stroheim, the Nazis, Speedwagon and a corp of Speedwagon Foundation agents, and Smokey arrive to help Joseph. While the Vampires are distracted, Joseph confronts Kars. The devious Pillar Man used the unconscious Lisa Lisa as a shield and forces Joseph to try to save her while Kars prepares to attack. It is here that Lisa Lisa is revealed to be the biological mother of Joseph, Elizabeth Joestar.
It is also explained that her husband, Joseph's father, was killed by the last of Dio's zombie troops while posing as a high-ranking air force commander, but when Elizabeth killed the zombie, she was sighted by another unaware officer and forced to go into hiding as a fugitive, taking on the pseudonym "Lisa Lisa" for her own safety.
In the present, Joseph nonetheless manages to trick Kars and hits him with the Ripple, making the Pillar Man fall on the ground. The Nazis try to kill Kars while he's down with UV lights, but at the last moment, Kars dons a Stone Mask with the Red Stone of Aja embedded in it. Using the light to his advantage, Kars becomes the Ultimate Thing.
JoJo Vs. The Ultimate One
- Main article: Kars the Superbeing Is Born (story arc)
At first, Kars doesn't appear to have changed much, however he quickly displays an incredible ability to transform into any life form and his newfound immunity to the sun. Everyone in despair, Joseph makes a strategic retreat in order to lure out Kars by piloting a plane away from the scene.
Joseph plans to lure the Ultimate Thing into a volcano, but as he closes on it, Kars manages to disable the plane. Joseph and Stroheim, who had been hiding inside the plane, manage to lure Kars in and use the crashing plane to send him into the lava.
Kars unexpectedly reemerges unscathed from the lava and severs Joseph's left arm with a sneak attack. Both Joseph and Stroheim realize that they cannot hope to defeat the Ultimate Thing and accept their deaths. Yet, when Kars prepares to deal the final blow to Joseph with a Ripple-infused punch, Joseph uses the Super Aja and empowers greatly Kars's blow. The surge of energy shoots through Joseph's hand and hits the volcano, which under the influence of the Ripple, begins to erupt, sending Kars into space.In the void, Kars has no way to reach back to Earth and a defense mechanism of his kicks in, freezing his body solid and making him unable to travel back to Earth. Damned with immortality due to his newfound powers, Kars eventually becomes brain-dead in the endless vacuum of space.
Weeks later the group of Erina, Lisa Lisa, Messina, Smokey, and Speedwagon pay their respects as they have a funeral for the assumed-to-be-dead Joseph Joestar, but to their surprise, Joseph appears, alive and well, and unaware of whose funeral he decided to interrupt. After seeing his own name on the headstone, he explains that after falling back down from the sky he has landed up in Italy where he is helped by a local fisherman. After finding and marrying Suzi Q, he has then returned to America and his friends. Unfortunately, Suzi Q forgot to inform the group that Joseph was alive, hence the funeral. Enraged, Joseph chases his wife through the cemetery while his comrades celebrate his survival.
An account is made for the remainder of the lives of several key members of the cast:
- Lisa Lisa, a.k.a. Elizabeth Joestar revealed her true identity to Joseph before moving to America with her family and marrying a Hollywood screenwriter in 1948.
- Erina Joestar continued her work as a teacher until she died peacefully in 1950, surrounded by her friends and family.
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon continued his philanthropic scientific & medical research before dying of a heart attack in 1952, he never married.
- Despite the discrimination he faced as an African-American, Smokey Brown went on to major in political science in college, before becoming the first black mayor of a city in his home state of Georgia.
- Major Rudol von Stroheim was killed leading the German retreat at the Battle of Stalingrad in 1943, "a fearsome example of the German science he always championed."
48 years later, an aged Joseph is seen at JFK International Airport, kicking a Japanese man in the knee who accidentally hit him with his luggage. Joseph voices his anger towards the Japanese, explaining that his own daughter moved to Japan after marrying a Japanese man and never came back; his own grandson doesn't recognize him. The story ends with Joseph heading on a plane bound for Japan.
Battle Tendency features an international journey spanning several countries from the United States to Switzerland, but with a greater emphasis on Italy and still featuring key fictional locations.
Battle Tendency consists of 69 chapters, compiled into Volume 5 to 12 of the Jump Comics trade paperbacks (Tankōbon). Chapter titles often change between the original publication in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine and the paperback graphic novels, so both are included below (left for volume, right for magazine).
- Straizo vs. Joseph, Part 1 (ストレイツォ
VSジョセフ その① Sutoreitso tai Josefu Sono 1)
- Straizo vs. Joseph, Part 2 (ストレイツォ
VSジョセフ その② Sutoreitso tai Josefu Sono 2)
- Straizo vs. Joseph, Part 3 (ストレイツォ
VSジョセフ その③ Sutoreitso tai Josefu Sono 3)
- Straizo vs. Joseph, Part 4 (ストレイツォ
VSジョセフ その④ Sutoreitso tai Josefu Sono 4)
- Straizo vs. Joseph, Part 5 (ストレイツォ
VSジョセフ その⑤ Sutoreitso tai Josefu Sono 5)
- The Pillar Man (「柱の男」 'Hashira no Otoko')
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 1 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その① 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 1)
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 2 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その② 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 2)
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 3 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その③ 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 3)
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 4 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その④ 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 4)
- Straizo's Ambition (ストレイツォの野望 Sutoreitso no Yabō)
- Master of the Game (ゲームの達人 Gēmu no Tatsujin)
- The Immortal Monster (不死身の化け物 Fujimi no Bakemono)
- Cold and Cruel, Straizo (冷酷非情ストレイツォ Reikoku Hijō Sutoreitso)
- Nazis and the "Pillar Man" (ナチスと"柱の男" Nachisu to "Hashira no Otoko")
- "The Pillar Man" Resurrection Project ("柱の男" 蘇生実験 "Hashira no Otoko" Sosei Jikken)
- "The Pillar Man" vs. The Stone Mask Man ("柱の男" 対石仮面の男 "Hashira no Otoko" tai Ishi Kamen no Otoko)
- The Desert Pursuer (砂漠の追尾者 Sabaku no Tsuibisha)
- Santana Disappears (消えたサンタナ Kieta Santana)
- JoJo vs. The Ultimate Being (
JoJo VS.究極生物 JoJo tai Kyūkyoku Seibutsu)
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 5 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その⑤ 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 5)
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 6 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その⑥ 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 6)
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 7 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その⑦ 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 7)
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 8 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その⑧ 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 8)
- The Pillar Man, Santana, Part 9 (「柱の男・サンタナ」 その⑨ 'Hashira no Otoko Santana' Sono 9)
- Joseph Joestar of Rome (ローマのジョセフ・ジョースター Rōma no Josefu Jōsutā)
- The Red Stone of Aja (エイジャの赤石 Eija no Sekiseki)
- Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times, Part 1 (太古から来た究極戦士 その① Taiko kara Kita Kyūkyoku Senshi Sono 1)
- Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times, Part 2 (太古から来た究極戦士 その② Taiko kara Kita Kyūkyoku Senshi Sono 2)
- Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times, Part 3 (太古から来た究極戦士 その③ Taiko kara Kita Kyūkyoku Senshi Sono 3)
- Ripple into the Ultimate Being! (究極生物に波紋！ Kyūkyoku Seibutsu ni Hamon!)
- The Perfect Plan!! (完璧なる作戦ッ!! Kanpeki naru Sakusen!!)
- Stroheim's Resolve (シュトロハイムの覚悟 Shutorohaimu no Kakugo)
- The End of a Proud Man! (誇り高き男の最後！ Hokori Takaki Otoko no Saigo!)
- The Spaghetti Battle (スパゲッティーの戦い Supagettī no Tatakai)
- The Pigeon and the Girl (ハトと女の子 Hato to Onna no Ko)
- The Red Stone of Aja (エイジャの赤石 Eija no Sekiseki)
- The Truth Within the Mouth of Truth (真実の口にひそむ真実 Shinjitsu no Kuchi ni Hisomu Shinjitsu)
- The Ultimate Warrior Wamuu (究極戦士ワムウ Kyūkyoku Senshi Wamū)
- Special Attack: JoJo Clackers (必殺
JoJoクラッカー Hissatsu JoJo Kurakkā)
- Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times, Part 4 (太古から来た究極戦士 その④ Taiko kara Kita Kyūkyoku Senshi Sono 4)
- Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times, Part 5 (太古から来た究極戦士 その⑤ Taiko kara Kita Kyūkyoku Senshi Sono 5)
- An Engagement with Death: The Wedding Ring (死の契約・
結婚指輪Shi no Keiyaku Wedingu Ringu)
- Ripple Teacher Lisa Lisa, Part 1 (波紋教師 リサリサ その① Hamon Kyōshi Risa Risa Sono 1)
- Ripple Teacher Lisa Lisa, Part 2 (波紋教師 リサリサ その② Hamon Kyōshi Risa Risa Sono 2)
- Ripple Teacher Lisa Lisa, Part 3 (波紋教師 リサリサ その③ Hamon Kyōshi Risa Risa Sono 3)
- Ripple Teacher Lisa Lisa, Part 4 (波紋教師 リサリサ その④ Hamon Kyōshi Risa Risa Sono 4)
- Ripple Teacher Lisa Lisa, Part 5 (波紋教師 リサリサ その⑤ Hamon Kyōshi Risa Risa Sono 5)
- Ripple Teacher Lisa Lisa, Part 6 (波紋教師 リサリサ その⑥ Hamon Kyōshi Risa Risa Sono 6)
- Go! Ripple Master (行け！波紋マスター Ike! Hamon Masutā)
- The "Blood Timer" Battle ("血時計"の闘い "Chidokei" no Tatakai)
- A Hero's Proof (ヒーローの資格 Hīrō no Shikaku)
- The Wedding Ring of Death (死の
結婚指輪Shi no Wedingu Ringu)
- The Venetian Master (ヴェネチアの達人 Venechia no Tatsujin)
- The Training of a Ripple Warrior (波紋戦士の試練 Hamon Senshi no Shiren)
- Concentrated Ripple Power (一点集中波紋パワー Itten Shūchū Hamon Pawā)
- The All-or-Nothing Gamble! (一か八かの賭け！ Ichi ka Bachi ka no Kake!)
- Ripple Master JoJo (波紋
達人 JoJoHamon Masutā JoJo)
- The Final Trial! (最終試練！ Saishū Shiren!)
- The Results of Grueling Training (しごきの成果 Shigoki no Seika)
- Flame Mode Esidisi, Part 1 (炎・
流法エシディシ その① Honō Mōdo Eshidishi Sono 1)
- Flame Mode Esidisi, Part 2 (炎・
流法エシディシ その② Honō Mōdo Eshidishi Sono 2)
- Flame Mode Esidisi, Part 3 (炎・
流法エシディシ その③ Honō Mōdo Eshidishi Sono 3)
- The Remains Lurk, Part 1 (忍びよる残骸 その① Shinobi Yoru Zangai Sono 1)
- The Remains Lurk, Part 2 (忍びよる残骸 その② Shinobi Yoru Zangai Sono 2)
- Stroheim's Unit Strikes Back, Part 1 (シュトロハイム隊の逆襲 その① Shutōrohaimu-tai no Gyakushū Sono 1)
- Stroheim's Unit Strikes Back, Part 2 (シュトロハイム隊の逆襲 その② Shutōrohaimu-tai no Gyakushū Sono 2)
- Stroheim's Unit Strikes Back, Part 3 (シュトロハイム隊の逆襲 その③ Shutōrohaimu-tai no Gyakushū Sono 3)
- Light Mode Kars, Part 1 (光・
流法カーズ その① Hikari Mōdo Kāzu Sono 1)
- The Eerie Esidisi (エシディシの不気味 Eshidishi no Bukimi)
- Laying a Deeper Trap! (深く罠をはれ！ Fukaku Wana o Hare!)
- An Ensured Victory (決定されていた勝利 Kettei Sareteita Shōri)
- The Lurking Devil! (忍び寄る魔！ Shinobiyoru Ma!)
- The Stolen Body (奪われた肉体 Ubawareta Nikutai)
- Chasing the Red Stone to Switzerland (スイスに赤石を追え Suisu ni Sekiseki o Oe)
- The Mysterious Nazi Officer (謎のナチス軍人 Nazo no Nachisu Gunjin)
- Kars "Light Mode" (カーズ"光の
流法" Kāzu "Hikari no Mōdo")
- Race Toward the Cliff of Death (死の崖へつっ走れ Shi no Gake e Tsuppashire)
- Light Mode Kars, Part 2 (光・
流法カーズ その② Hikari Mōdo Kāzu Sono 1)
- Caesar: A Lonely Youth, Part 1 (シーザー孤独の青春 その① Shīzā Kodoku no Seishun Sono 1)
- Caesar: A Lonely Youth, Part 2 (シーザー孤独の青春 その② Shīzā Kodoku no Seishun Sono 2)
- Caesar: A Lonely Youth, Part 3 (シーザー孤独の青春 その③ Shīzā Kodoku no Seishun Sono 3)
- Caesar: A Lonely Youth, Part 4 (シーザー孤独の青春 その④ Shīzā Kodoku no Seishun Sono 4)
- Caesar: A Lonely Youth, Part 5 (シーザー孤独の青春 その⑤ Shīzā Kodoku no Seishun Sono 5)
- Caesar: A Lonely Youth, Part 6 (シーザー孤独の青春 その⑥ Shīzā Kodoku no Seishun Sono 6)
- Climb Out of the Fortified Hotel (要塞ホテルを登り切れ Yōsai Hoteru o Noborikire)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 1 (風と戦車とワムウ その① Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 1)
- Fight to the Death for 175 Meters (死闘175
mShitō 175 Mētoru)
- Caesar: Anger from the Past (シーザー過去からの怒り Shīzā Kako kara no Ikari)
- Caesar: A Lonely Youth (シーザー孤独の青春 Shīzā Kodoku no Seishun)
- Horrifying! The Ghostly Man (鬼気！幻の男 Kiki! Maboroshi no Otoko)
- The Fight Between Light and Wind!! (光と風の激突!! Hikari to Kaze no Gekitotsu!!)
- The Crimson Bubble (鮮赤のシャボン Senseki no Shabon)
- Caesar's Final Ripple (シーザー最後の波紋 Shīzā Saigo no Hamon)
- Silk Dancing Lisa Lisa (
絹の舞いリサリサ Shiruku no Mai Risa Risa)
- The Hundred vs. Two Strategy (100対2のかけ引き 100 tai 2 no Kakehiki)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 2 (風と戦車とワムウ その② Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 2)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 3 (風と戦車とワムウ その③ Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 3)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 4 (風と戦車とワムウ その④ Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 4)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 5 (風と戦車とワムウ その⑤ Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 5)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 6 (風と戦車とワムウ その⑥ Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 6)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 7 (風と戦車とワムウ その⑦ Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 7)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 8 (風と戦車とワムウ その⑧ Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 8)
- The Wind, the Chariot, and Wamuu, Part 9 (風と戦車とワムウ その⑨ Kaze to Sensha to Wamū Sono 9)
- The Warrior Returns to the Wind (風に帰る戦士 Kaze ni Kaeru Senshi)
- The Skeleton Heel Stone (骸骨の踵石 Gaikotsu no Kakato Ishi)
- Furious Struggle from Ancient Times (荒ぶる古の戦 Araburu Inishie no Ikusa)
- Moonlight Start! (月光のスタート！ Gekō no Sutāto!)
- The Pillar and the Hammer! (柱とハンマー！ Hashira to Hanmā!)
- Genius Trickster (天才的イカサマ師 Tensaiteki Ikasama-shi)
- A True Warrior (真の格闘者 Shin no Kakutōsha)
- Shoot Beyond the Target! (対称点上を撃て！ Taishō Tenjō o Ute!)
- The Final Mode of the Wind (風の
最終流法Kaze no Fainaru Mōdo)
- The Warrior Returns to the Wind (風に帰る戦士 Kaze ni Kaeru Senshi)
- The Bond That Binds Lisa Lisa and JoJo, Part 1 (リサリサとジョジョを結ぶ絆 その① Risa Risa to JoJo o Musubu Kizuna Sono 1)
- The Bond That Binds Lisa Lisa and JoJo, Part 2 (リサリサとジョジョを結ぶ絆 その② Risa Risa to JoJo o Musubu Kizuna Sono 2)
- JoJo: The Final Ripple, Part 1 (ジョジョ 最後の波紋 その① JoJo Saigo no Hamon Sono 1)
- JoJo: The Final Ripple, Part 2 (ジョジョ 最後の波紋 その② JoJo Saigo no Hamon Sono 2)
- Kars the Superbeing Is Born, Part 1 (超生物カーズ誕生 その① Chō Seibutsu Kāzu Tanjō Sono 1)
- Kars the Superbeing Is Born, Part 2 (超生物カーズ誕生 その② Chō Seibutsu Kāzu Tanjō Sono 2)
- Joseph's Final Gamble (ジョセフ最後の賭け Josefu Saigo no Kake)
- The Man Who Became a God (神となった男 Kami to natta Otoko)
- The Man Who Crossed the Atlantic (大西洋を越えて来た男 Taiseiyō o Koete Kita Otoko)
- Treachery! The Sacrificial Temple (悪逆！生贄の神殿 Akugyaku! Ikenie no Shinden)
- The Bond That Binds Lisa Lisa and JoJo (リサリサ、
JOJOを結ぶ絆 Risa Risa, JoJo o Musubu Kizuna)
- JoJo: The Final Ripple (
JOJO最後の波紋 JoJo Saigo no Hamon)
- The Tragedy of George Joestar (ジョージ・ジョースターの悲劇 Jōji Jōsutā no Higeki)
- The Birth of a Superbeing!! (超生物の誕生!! Chō Seibutsu no Tanjō!!)
- JoJo's Final Gamble! (
JOJO最後の賭け！ JoJo Saigo no Kake!)
- The Man Who Became a God!! (神となった男!! Kami to natta Otoko!!)
- The Phenomenal Power of the Red Stone (驚異の赤石パワー Kyōi no Sekiseki Pawā)
- The Man Who Came Back (帰ってきた男 Kaette Kita Otoko)