SO Volume 16
At Cape Canaveral (ケープ・カナベラルにて Kēpu Kanaberaru nite) is the sixteenth volume of Stone Ocean and the seventy-ninth volume of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. It covers the end of the Heavy Weather story arc, Gravity of the New Moon story arc and most of the C-Moon story arc.
- 136 (730). Heavy Weather, Part 12
- 137 (731). Heavy Weather, Part 13
- 138 (732). At Cape Canaveral
- 139 (733). Gravity of the New Moon, Part 1
- 140 (734). Gravity of the New Moon, Part 2
- 141 (735). C-Moon, Part 1
- 142 (736). C-Moon, Part 2
- 143 (737). C-Moon, Part 3
- 144 (738). C-Moon, Part 4
- 145 (739). C-Moon, Part 5
- 146 (740). C-Moon, Part 6
The editors-in-chief generally only work during the afternoon. Twenty years ago, I brought my script to the Shueisha building in the middle of the morning and I showed it to the only person who was working at that hour. This person is the very first editor-in-chief of "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" and their impressions and suggestions are very important to me. If I went there during the afternoon and met another editor, I would have produced a very different work. Destiny isn't founded on chance, it has its reasons. In "JoJo's", it's on that point of view that one bases themselves. It doesn't have much sense scientifically, but this is how I feel.