Sleeping Slaves (story arc)
Sleeping Slaves (眠れる奴隷 Nemureru Dorei) is the twenty-sixth and final story arc in Vento Aureo.
Mista and Bucciarati go investigate the suspected murderer, and Mista notices a round stone following Bucciarati. Confronting Scolippi, the sculptor reveals that his Rolling Stone will reveal its target's death to them, and that the only way to stop it is to destroy it. Mista succeeds, but the remaining dust shapes itself into Bucciarati, Abbacchio, and Narancia, revealing that they were fated to die during their journey, as they do.
Vento Aureo closes with Giorno performing as the new gang Boss as several men bow before him and embrace his hand, while Mista stands by.
- 151 (590). Epilogue: "Sleeping Slaves"
- 152 (591). Sleeping Slaves, Part 2
- 153 (592). Sleeping Slaves, Part 3
- 154 (593). Sleeping Slaves, Part 4
- 155 (594). Sleeping Slaves, Part 5
- 17 (63). Sleeping Slaves