Clash and Talking Head (story arc)
Clash and Talking Head (クラッシュとトーキング・ヘッド Kurasshu to Tōkingu Heddo) is the fifteenth story arc in Vento Aureo.
Narancia is then attacked by Squalo's Stand, Clash, which can jump between bodies of liquid. The Stand plants Tiziano's Talking Head inside Narancia's mouth; when he attempts to inform the group of Clash, Talking Head renders Narancia unable to tell the truth. The two enemies attempt to use Narancia to lure the group near bodies of water, where Clash can attack them. Giorno figures out the enemies' plan, but is incapacitated by Clash. Giorno tells Narancia to focus on finding the Stand users before Clash drags him into a puddle of water. Narancia manages to discover Tiziano and Squalo by cutting off his own tongue, and fatally wounds the two of them with Aerosmith.
After Narancia confirms that Giorno has survived the battle, the gang leaves Venice in search of an airplane.
- 085 (524). The "G" in Guts
- 086 (525). Clash and Talking Head, Part 1
- 087 (526). Clash and Talking Head, Part 2
- 088 (527). Clash and Talking Head, Part 3
- 089 (528). Clash and Talking Head, Part 4
- 090 (529). Clash and Talking Head, Part 5
- 091 (530). Clash and Talking Head, Part 6
- 092 (531). Clash and Talking Head, Part 7