Eyes of Heaven ★ Joshu Higashikata
Joshu makes his first playable appearance in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven and was confirmed for the game alongside Josuke (JoJolion), Narciso Anasui, and Enrico Pucci with C-MOON.
Due to Joshu's lack of combat experience, having only recently discovered his Stand at the time of the game's development and release, his skillset is somewhat limited compared to other characters. His inclusion might simply be a result of Josuke lacking a proper partner to team up and have a Special Dual Heat Attack with. However, while sporting a low amount of abilities and skills, Joshu remains a viable fighter regardless. Joshu also has the slowest base movement speed in the entire game, but certain conditions can increase it to the fastest as well.
- Style Action - What a stupid thing to say.: Joshu stops to make an irritating comment, bragging about his and Yasuho's relationship. This forces opponents within range to lock onto him and automatically unleash a Powerful Attack, and will also boost the Dual Heat Gauge by a considerable amount. Due to this effect, Joshu can easily counterattack if he guards or dodges his target's inevitable attack, and the ability is especially effective against opponents actively attacking his partner. However, Joshu himself is vulnerable upon activating the skill until he utters the first few words of the phrase, and his opponents will of course still land their attacks successfully if he does not defend in time.
- Whoa! I did that!: Joshu reaches his hand forward, and if he connects with an opponent, he will lift them up by their neck with one hand as metallic nuts fall from their body. He then punches them with his other hand and sends them flying, leaving them Panicked for a short period of time. While Panicked, opponents cannot use any of their skills, nor can they guard, altogether rendering them especially vulnerable. The effect will be lifted early if Joshu is hit by certain attacks or a DHA.
- The Screw: Joshu trips backwards onto the ground as Nut King Call advances forward with its arm outstretched. If NKC connects with an opponent, it will produce massive bolts that stick out from their bodies, paralyzing them and leaving them open to further attacks. Quickly moving the movement stick around can shorten the time bound.
- I did it! Me! Ahahahahaha!: Joshu begins hysterically running around at high speeds while holding himself. The skill's cooldown gauge then changes into a depleting timer; if Joshu successfully empties the gauge via his running, he will stop and laugh uncontrollably. This triggers multiple beneficial effects: Joshu gains a temporary boost to attack power and Dual Heat Gauge charge rate, all of his skills will be instantly taken off cooldown at that moment (including EX skills), and a Flash Cancel and Flash Burst is restored if they have been consumed. Joshu can interrupt his run with any action without canceling the skill; the timer's depletion will only slow and Joshu will resume running if no actions are taken afterward. However, if Joshu is hit by or blocks an attack, or initiates a Dual Combo or DHA, the skill will deactivate completely and the cooldown will begin from wherever the timer gauge leaves off.
- EX - The Screw: The skill activates quicker and Joshu is invincible until Nut King Call begins moving. NKC will move a slight distance further, extend its arm's reach, and deal more damage.
- EX - I did it! Me! Ahahahahaha!: Joshu runs at an even faster speed. The timer gauge will deplete at a considerably faster rate, and will also not slow down upon him taking action.
- Of note is that if Joshu has a Soul Succession active, the effects of the movement speed boosts are multiplicative, causing him to accelerate into a superhuman sprint. At his level of speed, he is able to traverse one end of any stage to the other in the few seconds the ability lasts, and he possesses the fastest running speed of any character in the game bar none as long as the skill is active. The speed increase is such that Joshu can even outpace most characters' Homing Dash, making it nigh impossible for any adversaries to catch him without the use of fast projectiles or traps.
Dual Heat Attacks
- Solo - Wait... I'm the one doing this! Yeaaaah!!: Joshu, sitting on the ground, realizes Nut King Call has started acting on its own. The opponent suddenly has nuts and bolts embedded into their body when NKC stands up. As the nuts begin automatically undoing themselves from their bolts, the opponent violently falls apart and is soon completely dismantled.
- With Josuke - We're friends, right?: Joshu and Josuke discuss their "friendship" status as Soft & Wet delivers a punch that downs the opponent. Joshu and Nut King Call hastily move in to finish them off, but fails to notice a bubble by Soft & Wet that steals the ground's friction, making him slip and spin out of control. Accelerating to high-speeds, Joshu is only stopped when he inevitably crashes into the downed opponent as Josuke humorously looks on.
- She even lets me give her kisses...: Joshu must use his Style Action 3 times. (200 Points)
- Wait... I'm the one doing this! Yeaaaah!!: Joshu must connect "Whoa! I did that!". (200 Points)
- Gross alert! Gross alert!: Joshu must break a Panicked opponent's health gauge. (300 Points)
- He's a surprisingly good and honest guy...: Joshu must finish his run after activating "I did it! Me! Ahahahahaha!". (500 Points)
- What an unbelievably crazy battle!: Joshu must Retire an opponent without losing a single health gauge. (800 Points)
He is paired with Diavolo in the Eyes of Heaven Tournament, having been placed in the F Block series of battles to be incorporated into the main Tournament. They were eliminated in the first round by Bruno Bucciarati and Trish Una.