Eyes of Heaven ★ Narciso Anasui
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Anasui was confirmed for the game alongside Pucci with C-MOON, Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion), and Joshu Higashikata. As a Stand User, Anasui is one of many characters with wildly varied abilities that grant him uniqueness in battle.
- Style Action - And... RELEASE!: Diver Down performs a single kick forward, leaving the energy of the kick in the form of a trap. If it hits an opponent, they will become a carrier of the energy, damaging and blowing back both themselves and their partner if they make contact with each other. If it hits a wall, the energy will be left as a trap, damaging and blowing back any opponent that gets too close. If Style Action is held, Diver Down can charge its power in order to increase the damage dealt and the number of stored kicks up to 15, and eventually make the traps unblockable. Anasui may have up to 3 traps active at a given time, including any affecting his opponents.
- Trait - Wall!: Anasui can perform a second jump off a wall by sending Diver Down into it and vaulting off its leg.
- You're in range!: Anasui summons Diver Down to punch at an upward angle. If it hits, DD dives into an opponent, beats them up from the inside, and comes out of their back to launch them directly into the ground. Anasui is invincible from the beginning of the dive until the last punch is thrown.
- Go to hell!: Anasui and Diver Down leap into the air before landing with a roll. If DD hits an opponent during this period, it will make them bounce high into the air and dive into the ground when it lands. From the ground, DD will unleash an upward barrage of 14 punches on the falling target, the last hit launching them into the air.
- Diver Down! Dive!: Diver Down moves at high speeds through the ground as Anasui rides along, and can steer left and right. This move can be used for traversal or closing the distance on his targets, assisting in evasion through the former. The activating input can be held to increase the time and therefore distance covered. While active, Anasui's stamina gauge quickly drains, and he will damage opponents he makes contact with but will stop immediately upon doing so. He may instantly cancel the skill by jumping the instant he stops moving.
- I dove into your body itself.: Anasui sends Diver Down to protect either himself or his partner. If held, a green circle will appear at Anasui's feet indicating the range he must be in to have DD protect his partner, as well as the maximum range from Anasui the ability will persist for them. While active, DD will automatically counterattack any non-projectiles and non-DHA attacks with a barrage of 15 punches. Anasui will be unable to use any skills that require the use of DD, and attempting to use Normal or Powerful Attacks will result in the ability canceling. If DD is protecting Anasui himself, he may also cancel the skill at any time by reinputting the skill. If his partner is attacked while protected by DD, Anasui will absorb a portion of the damage.
- EX - Go to hell!: Anasui is invincible until he lands.
- EX - Diver Down! Dive!: Anasui is invincible to projectiles while moving, will now knock opponents he makes contact with into the air without stopping, and can freely cancel his movement with a Normal Attack, his Style Action, or any skill.
- Dual Heat Attack - I dove in.: Identical to its performance in All-Star Battle, though executes faster for the sake of brevity.
- Give me your blessing!: Anasui must use a fully charged Style Action. (200 Points)
- Ready to regret the day you were born?!: Anasui must execute 3 Combo Breakers. (200 Points)
- First, Diver Down receives the initial damage...: Anasui must use "I dove into your body itself." 3 times. (300 Points)
- If I manage to survive this...: Anasui must perform a Dual Combo Finish. (500 Points)
- Give me your blessing! I can't get married without it!: Anasui must Retire an opponent with a Dual Heat Attack. (800 Points)
As with other Stone Ocean characters returning from All-Star Battle (except Pucci), Anasui's default and secondary alternate costumes swapped their places; his default costume in ASB is now his secondary costume and vice versa.
He is paired with Josuke Higashikata 8 in the Eyes of Heaven Tournament, having been placed in the F Block series of battles to be incorporated into the main Tournament. They were eliminated in the first round by Part 4 Jotaro and Diego Brando (Parallel World).