Eyes of Heaven ★ Pet Shop
Pet Shop was confirmed for the game alongside Lisa Lisa. So far, he is also the only playable character in the game who does not possess a voice actor, receiving his voice from various hawk sound effects instead, and relying on the narrator for spoken portions, similar to Baoh in All-Star Battle.
Pet Shop has a special form of movement: flight. While flying, he has higher-than-average movement speed and can ascend. Pet Shop can "sidestep" and dash as well, and has access to all his skills. His Normal and Powerful Attacks will send projectile ice shards at opponents with some homing capability, and the Powerful Attack can be charged to increase the number of shards fired at once, up to six. However, his stamina will slowly deplete, and the depletion rate increases when actively ascending. When his stamina empties, or he idly hovers close to the ground, Pet Shop will land.
Pet Shop is much more vulnerable when grounded; He cannot move, loses access to most skills, and what Normal Attack he has takes the form of meek ice crystals forming around him to hurt opponents in close range. However, he is also now capable of guarding. Of note is that Pet Shop's stamina regeneration is slower than average, granting opponents a larger opening of attack before he can take flight again.
As a Stand User, Pet Shop is one of many characters with wildly varied abilities that grant him uniqueness in battle.
- Style Action - Caaaaw: Pet Shop fires a large and unblockable ice missile. Any opponent hit will be paralyzed and left crumpling, open to further attack. The initiating button can be held to increase the size and damage of the missile until it becomes massive (visually similar to the ice chunk he killed the wealthy informant beggar with), capable of dealing incredible damage. If the missile hits the ground or a wall, it will leave behind a mass of ice as a trap that will damage opponents who come in contact with it. The larger the missile, the larger the mass of ice and the longer that it will linger. The opening after the attack is unleashed can be canceled with a sidestep or another skill. The Style Action can still be used while Pet Shop is grounded.
- C-CAAAAW: Pet Shop fires six icicles with strong homing capabilities. If the icicles hit the ground or a wall, they will leave behind clumps of ice as traps that will damage opponents who come in contact with it.
- GUGAGAGA: Pet Shop forms ice over his body to close up any wounds. While active, he gains health regeneration. However, his movement and ascent speed are reduced, while his descent speed and stamina depletion are increased. This skill can be performed while grounded.
- C-Caw: Pet Shop swoops into the air, performing a loop. He is invincible until he begins looping back around. This skill can be performed while grounded, and doing so will instantly transition him into flight.
- EX - C-Caw: The invincibility period lasts longer, and Pet Shop can also hit and send flying opponents that are too close when the skill is performed.
- EX - C-CAAAAW: The icicles' homing capabilities are enhanced, and the opening after the skill is performed is shortened.
- Dual Heat Attack - SKRAAAAAW: Pet Shop swoops upward as Horus is summoned to trap the opponent in a large block of ice by bombarding them with icicles. Pet Shop then finishes by firing an ice shard out of his mouth to blast the opponent, shattering the ice in the process.
- Gatekeeper of Hell: Pet Shop must connect his Style Action 3 times. (200 Points)
- (GRIN): Pet Shop must damage an opponent with the ice clumps left behind by the skill "C-CAAAAW". (200 Points)
- Even when moving at 300 km/hr, his eyes are always locked on his prey's vitals!: Pet Shop must deal 50 hits without losing any health. (300 Points)
- Gyaaash!: Pet Shop must deal a total of 100 hits. (500 Points)
- Squawk, squawk (GRIN): Pet Shop must win the battle without losing a single health gauge. (800 Points)
In the English localization, there exists multiple naming inconsistencies regarding Pet Shop's skills. His "C-CAAAAW" skill has also been named "Caaaaaaw!" under its EX variation and the JoJolities list, and his "C-Caw" skill has also been named "Caw Caw" under its EX variation.
Along with the other characters from Parts 1 through 3, Pet Shop's main color scheme is based on his anime appearance.
He is paired with Kars in the Eyes of Heaven Tournament. In the preliminaries, they defeat Pannacotta Fugo and Noriaki Kakyoin in the first round, and Dio Brando and Joseph Joestar in the second. In the semifinals, they defeated Jotaro Kujo and Kakyoin in the first round, and Jotaro and DIO in the second. Ultimately, the team wins the Tournament, defeating Jolyne and Gyro Zeppeli in the final round.