Eyes of Heaven ★ Johnny Joestar
Unlike in All-Star Battle, Johnny now begins battle with all of Tusk's Acts immediately available, no longer needing to evolve his Stand in order to use his full capabilities.
As a Mounted Fighter, Johnny is able to switch between riding atop Slow Dancer or crawling on the ground, each state with its own unique abilities. Also, as a Stand user, Johnny is one of many characters with wildly varied abilities that grant him uniqueness in battle.
Johnny's Normal Attacks consists entirely of projectiles. He can fire singular Nail Bullets infused with the Golden Spin that send opponents flying.
- Nail Icon: A small icon on the right side of Johnny's health gauge displays how many Nail Bullets he has available out of 10. The Nail Bullets are consumed in nearly all of his attacks and skills, and refill over time. The Nail Bullet count also resets to full upon Johnny activating a Dual Combo or DHA.
- Style Action - Slow Dancer: Johnny switches between Mounted Mode and Ground Mode. While in Mounted Mode, Slow Dancer has above-average mobility and jump height, and Johnny can fire Nail Bullets while moving. However, Johnny's stamina gauge will slowly drain, automatically dismounting him when it empties. While in Ground Mode, Johnny crawls along the floor at a slow pace, but may cancel out of Normal Attacks, Powerful Attacks, or Takedowns by switching back to Mounted Mode when available. He may also only interact with stage objects and grab ledges while in Ground Mode.
- Care for some herbal tea?: This ability is only available in Ground Mode. Johnny briefly drinks chamomile tea, temporarily boosting the speed at which his nails grow back. He may cancel the skill at any time during its animation with a DHA.
- Send me down the hole!: Johnny wields Tusk ACT3's power and fires a Nail Bullet into the ground, before sticking his forearm into the hole it creates. Another hole will then move along the ground at high speed, before Johnny's forearm appears from it and shoots a stronger Golden Spin Nail Bullet, at his lock-on target or the nearest opponent otherwise. If it connects, opponents are left crumpling. The hole is able to travel along both the ground and walls. If Johnny is in Ground Mode, the hole will travel at a slower speed but the Nail Bullet gains better homing capabilities. This skill consumes two Nail Bullets per use; one to create the hole, and a second to fire in the actual Nail Bullet, and as such is unavailable if Johnny has less than two Nail Bullets left.
- The hole will attack you.: Johnny wields Tusk ACT2's power and fires directly into the ground, creating a hole with the Nail Bullet that then begins moving. The hole will home in towards opponents and knock them into the air if it connects. It is also able to travel along both the ground and walls, and can even hit opponents that are down. If Johnny is in Ground Mode, the hole will travel at a slower speed but gains better homing capabilities.
- Who'll be the sacrifice?: This skill is only available in Mounted Mode. Johnny fires a nail bullet imbued with Tusk ACT4 into the ground. If his lock-on target or an opponent is within range, ACT4 will appear directly at their feet and attempt to trip them with an unblockable strike. Upon successfully doing so, the target will be knocked down as ACT4 pummels them with a downward barrage of 8 punches.
- My body just leapt up!: Johnny's legs spontaneously jolt with the power of the Spin, causing him to vault high into the air with a backflip. He can cancel his ascent with a Normal Attack. Johnny also gains super armor until the height of his jump, and opponents too close to him are damaged and knocked into the air right before he takes off, allowing him to freely attack them mid-jump. If done while in Mounted Mode, Johnny will leap from his saddles, giving him extra height for vantage purposes and transitioning him into Ground Mode upon landing. The attack before the leap can even be canceled into a DHA, which guarantees the target is hit. This skill does not require Nail Bullets to perform.
- EX - The hole will attack you.: Johnny gains super armor until the hole begins moving, and no Nail Bullets are consumed for the attack.
- EX - Who'll be the sacrifice?: ACT4 appears instantly, Johnny gains super armor for the duration of the attack if ACT4 is successful, and no Nail Bullets are consumed for the attack.
Dual Heat Attacks
- Solo - It was such a long, roundabout path...: Identical to its performance in All-Star Battle, though executes faster for the sake of brevity.
- With Gyro - GO! GO! GO!: The two riding on their horses, Johnny shoots a fingernail while Gyro throws a Steel Ball, both infused with the Golden Spin. As a result, Tusk ACT4 and Ball Breaker fly side-by-side towards the opponent. After Tusk briefly pummels the target, both Stands fly through their midsection as the power of the two Golden Spins generate a massive energy explosion.
Costumes & Tints
- I'll call them Tusks!: Johnny must use 20 Normal Attacks. (200 Points)
- I need to master this Spin...: Johnny must use "My body just leapt up!" 3 times. (200 Points)
- But I no longer have any trace of doubt in my mind!: Johnny must break 2 health gauges. (300 Points)
- Lesson 5!: Johnny must connect "Who'll be the sacrifice?" 3 times. (500 Points)
- Thanks. That's all I can think of to say.: Johnny must Retire an opponent with a Dual Heat Attack. (800 Points)
Art & Misc. Gameplay Callbacks