Wired Beck is a muscular and tall light-haired vampire who has sideburns and a flattop. He wears a striped suit revealing the shoulders and the better part of the chest, held by two leather straps. He also has several metal rings at the wrists and a belt decorated by several beads.
Wired Beck is a violent misogynist who believes women deserve to be punished, having at some point killed his own girlfriend. When Beck speaks, he has the tendency to place "zura" (ズラ roughly translates to "Okay") at the end of almost every sentence. He also has a very grating tone to his voice as Joseph indicted from his reaction to Beck's behavior.
Body Spikes: As a vampire, Wired Beck has complete control of every aspect of his body. His main form of attacking is by sharpening the hair protruding out of his limbs into spikes. Coupled with his unorthodox speed, Wired Beck is capable of lunging at his opponents and delivering them a lethal embrace.
Wired Beck was a fugitive convicted for strangling his girlfriend. After breaking out, he eventually became one of Kars' servant vampires. As a vampire, Wired Beck has the unique ability to grow spikes from all over his body.
Wired Beck first appears trying to prevent Joseph Joestar and Lisa Lisa from reaching his master, Kars. Literally emerging out of a door, he surprises Joseph who first believed him to have ten fingers on his hand, only to later realize that it was part of his power. Wired Beck comes out of the door and confronts Lisa Lisa, who uses her Ripple scarf on him before walking off. Joseph explains that Lisa Lisa has already killed him by exposing him to the Ripple, but before Wired Beck is able to fully question it, the attack takes effect and he dies instantly.
Chapters / Episodes
Diamond Records (Android/iOS)
Wired Beck appears in Diamond Records as a playable character in both the Action Battle and Tactical Battle game modes. He has one 'Fighting Spirit' type 5 star statue.
Wired Beck's moveset in both game modes is comprised of various attacks inspired by the anime using the spikes surrounding his body. As a vampire, Wired Beck constantly regenerates health, but has a weakness to attacks from ripple users. Playing as him will force any outdoor stages to take place at night.
- Basic Attack String: Wired Beck's basic attack string is a combination of up to five various attacks comprising of different strikes with his arms that are riddled with spikes. In Tactical Battle, this is cut down to only three hits.
- Blue Skill 1: Wired Beck strikes at an opponent with a chopping motion.
- Blue Skill 2 (Unlockable): Wired Beck summons a door in front of him to block incoming attacks. The door also deals a small amount of damage to opponents if it's summoned in their place. In Tactical Battle, this door merely acts as nothing more than an attack, but it grants Wired Beck a temporary defense boost when used.
- SP Skill 1: Wired Beck jumps towards his opponents, spinning in the air, grabbing at his opponent when he lands.
- SP Skill 2 (Unlockable): Wired Beck charges at his opponents with his shoulder, repeatedly ramming into them, dealing multiple hits of damage.
- Cinematic SP Skill: In the cutscene, Wired Beck lets out a battle cry as he shows off his body full of spikes. He then jumps at his opponents, unleashing a powerful spinning attack, ending with him grabbing at his opponent.
Moveset Video (Tactical Battle)
JoJo's Pitter-Patter Pop! (Android/iOS)
- Wired Beck's Japanese voice actor, Satoshi Tsuruoka, would later go on to also voice Tamami Kobayashi in the Diamond is Unbreakable anime adaptation.
- Wired Beck's English voice actor, Mike Davis (Tom Fahn), would later go on to also voice J. Geil (Centerfold) in the Stardust Crusaders anime adaptation.
- Chapter 94: Climbing out of the Fortified Hotel
|Zombies and other undead|
|Rock Humans & Animals|
|Battle Tendency Characters|