However, the theme remains the same: a hymn to humanity. What will happen to these people plunged into the strange race of life?
Steel Ball Run - Volume 2
(Redirected from First Stage: 15,000 Meters (Volume))Jump to navigation Jump to search
First Stage: 15,000 Meters (
1st. STAGE 15,000メートル, Fāsuto Sutēji 15,000 Mētoru) is the second volume of Steel Ball Run and the eighty-second volume of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. It covers the events during the first stage of the Steel Ball Run.
- 006 (758). The Dried-Up River; Diego Brando
- 007 (759). Pocoloco and Sandman
- 008 (760). Crossing the Forest
- 009 (761). Long, Long Downhill
- 010 (762). The Final Stretch: 2,000 Meters Left
- 011 (763). The Final Stretch: 1,000 Meters Left
- Extra 1. ~How the Steel Ball Run Race Got Started~