SBR Volume 2
1st Stage: 15,000 Meters (1st. STAGE 15,000メートル Fāsuto Sutēji Jūgosen Mētoru) is the second volume of Steel Ball Run and the eighty-second volume of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. It covers the events during the first stage of the Steel Ball Run.
- 006 (758). The Dried-Up River; Diego Brando
- 007 (759). Pocoloco and Sandman
- 008 (760). Crossing the Forest
- 009 (761). Long, Long Downhill
- 010 (762). The Final Stretch: 2,000 Meters Left
- 011 (763). The Final Stretch: 1,000 Meters Left
- Extra 1. ~How the Steel Ball Run Race Got Started~
Since seasons pass and man evolves during his life, I think it's important to build what we call the "theme of a work" by basing oneself on the foundations of their previous works, and that wanting to cut oneself one from that past is a mistake we shouldn't make.
Thus, in Steel Ball Run, you will meet characters whose names are similar to some protagonists of the "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" saga. I'd want you to see them as incarnations from a parallel universe, and not as ancestors.However, the theme of this part stays the same, an eulogy of the human. Let's see together what will happen to these people plunged in that strange race that is life!