Вращение (回転 Kaiten, Spin) это сверхъестественный феномен, которым овладели несколько ключевых персонажей в Steel Ball Run и JoJolion.
Это состояние идеального или почти идеального вращения, которое производит уникальную форму энергии, которую можно использовать для множества целей. Быть может, Вращение это альтернатива Хамону - сила, представленная в оригинальном таймлайне
Техника Вращения это форма вращения определяемая своей близостью к идеалу, этим идеалом является Золотой Прямоугольник (黄金長方形 Ōgon Chōhōkei), если быть точнее Золотая Спираль являющаяся результатом Прямоугольника, математически бесконечная спираль, а также деталь, присутствующая, как говорят, в окружающей природе и тем более, в произведениях искусства.
В отличие от обычного вращения, Техника Вращения постоянна и производит больше энергии вращения чем требуется для её создания. Эта энергия вращения передаётся объектам поблизости в форме вибрации и может использоваться для самых разных целей.
Техника Вращения это отличительная черта Королевства Неаполя. Там она обширно используется, либо в медицине, либо в сражениях. Все персонажи, способные выполнять продвинутые техники Вращения являются Неаполитанцами, либо их учил Неаполитанец.
Because of its miraculous property, the Spin has been wielded as a technique by a chosen few at least since the Middle Ages from which several specialized skills have been derived.
Users of the Spin typically try to spin objects to follow as best they can the Golden Rectangle, creating a near endless rotation that may then create an infinite amount of rotational energy, before throwing said objects at a target. To do so, they apply a small force causing the object to Spin near perfectly, giving it an impulse of energy to start the rotation, and then let the rotation perpetuate itself. One advice given to neophytes is to visualize the perfect rotation and then trying to emulate it.
The Spin is deceptively and relatively easy to learn at the basic, as the novice Johnny Joestar manages to produce a conclusive Spin with a cork within a day of learning about the power's existence; however, it is extremely difficult to master. The Spin must be imbued into a medium that will keep on spinning and must be thrown so the object can transfer the energy through contact. Thus, a Spin user must be able to expertly aim and throw objects in order to hope for a result. One must also know the human body extremely well to exploit the effects of the Spin on people to the fullest. For instance the Zeppeli Family are trained as surgeons to use the Spin on criminals on death row, otherwise, the Spin may only result in a simple enhancement of destructive energy. Others like the members of Naples' royal guard only use a highly specialized application of the Spin on the human body.
- The Spin naturally enhances the destructive power of a projectile and thus can be thrown to simply inflict damage. A Steel Ball imbued with the Spin can destroy great chunks of rocks. Wekapipo's satellites are also propelled with as much force as bullets, being able to tear Gyro's hand.
- The Spin can affect the body to harden it and enable it to easily transmit energy somewhere else, granting supernatural but temporary sturdiness. It allowed Gyro to becomes bulletproof and withstand the blast of one of Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure's bombs and only harm his leg or Wekapipo to redirect the energy of a Steel Ball.
- The Spin is partially used to take control of the projectiles it is imbued to. Thanks to this phenomenon, Users of the Spin have control over how their projectiles react and can aim better, yet also have the projectiles return to their hands so as to not waste them.
- An object imbued with Spin can be used to reinforce the Spin of other projectiles, for instance increasing the effective range of the Steel Balls.
- Spinning objects have a high rotation speed and thus can create a large amount of friction. Thus, they can maintain objects in place like a cape to function like a sail or unravel objects like a tree's bark. Steel Balls, in particular, are shown to create makeshift ropes, and even carve into metal to create bullets.
Дебют: SBR Chapter 43: Silent Way, Part 4
Gyro's Belt Buckle is notably shaped in the proportions of the golden rectangle and can be used as a model. The Zeppeli Family regularly uses the Golden Spin thanks to their knowledge of the golden ratio. Gyro then taught Johnny how to use the Golden Spin, allowing the latter to achieve greater forms of his Stand.
One can prevent Spin Users from using the Golden Spin by choosing the right battlefield, one that is devoid of life so that there is nothing that a Spin User can observe to discern a golden rectangle. For instance, Wekapipo and Magent Magent ambush Gyro and Johnny in the middle of a frozen strait.
Дебют: SBR Глава 72: Ticket to Ride, Часть 2
Developed in the Middle Ages to bypass the shield and armor of mounted knights, stirrups were invented to harness the power of a running horse. The horseman must let the horse run with the force of the Golden Rectangle, meaning it must gallop at its most natural speed. At this perfect pace, the horse spontaneously creates the energy of the Spin; it can then be harnessed through the stirrups and passed on through the body, into the arm and wrists to further empower the throw of the Steel Ball. Thus, a truly perfect rotation emitting an infinite amount of energy is created. The Golden Spin is associated with the power to produce gravity, the only force supposedly capable of going between dimensions.
Unlocking the Golden Spin on horseback grants mastery over an infinite amount of energy, therefore, several miraculous feats are possible. First and foremost is that its wielder spontaneously develops a Stand or evolves it should they already have one. Gyro manifests the Stand Ball Breaker, while Johnny develops Tusk's final evolution: Tusk ACT4.
Gyro's Ball Breaker and Johnny's Tusk ACT4 appear to represent the infinite force of the Golden Spin which trumps many powers. Both are notably capable of bypassing the interdimensional barriers of D4C Love Train that hide and protect Funny Valentine and his Stand Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, and it is shown that Tusk ACT4 is impervious, to an extent, to THE WORLD's ability to stop time itself.
Although it is almighty, the horseback Golden Spin is incredibly complicated to set up. One must not only have a healthy horse, but also have the expertise to feel when it runs at its natural pace, in addition to the need of being proficient in the Spin and possessing a projectile that can be imbued with the Golden Spin. An imperfect thrown sphere will result in a failure and any interference during the horse mounting, like bumping into an obstacle or the horse being attacked, will completely interrupt the process. During the events of Steel Ball Run, only two people on Earth could reproduce the Golden Spin on horseback. There exists a workaround for setting up this technique. Johnny uses a Steel Ball on his horse's leg, making it kick him with the energy of the Golden Spin. Johnny was thus imbued with the energy of the Golden Spin and by spinning his nail at the same time, could reproduce the same infinite Spin he would have by riding his horse.
Дебют: SBR Глава 83: Ball Breaker, Часть 1
Дебют: JJL Глава 104: The Wonder of You, Часть 21
Дебют: SBR Глава 1: Пресс-Конференция Steel Ball Run
Дебют: SBR Глава 51: Разрушающий Шар, Часть 1
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 SBR Глава 43: Silent Way, Часть 4
- ↑ SBR Глава 5: Первая Дистанция: 15,000 Метров
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 SBR Chapter 72: Ticket to Ride, Part 2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 SBR Chapter 15: The Desert Born Outlaws, Part 1
- ↑ SBR Chapter 20: Gyro Zeppeli's Mission, Part 1
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 SBR Chapter 52: Wrecking Ball, Part 2
- ↑ SBR Chapter 9: Long, Long Downhill
- ↑ SBR Chapter 25: Tusk, Part 1
- ↑ SBR Chapter 22: The Terrorist from a Faraway Country, Part 1
- ↑ SBR Chapter 54: Wrecking Ball, Part 4
- ↑ SBR Chapter 23: The Terrorist from a Faraway Country, Part 2
- ↑ SBR Chapter 11: The Final Stretch: 1,000 Meters Left
- ↑ SBR Chapter 30: Scary Monsters, Part 3
- ↑ SBR Chapter 55: The Victor's Qualifications
- ↑ SBR Chapter 44: Silent Way, Part 5
- ↑ SBR Chapter 43: Silent Way, Part 4
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 SBR Chapter 81: D4C, Part 14 -Love Train-
- ↑ JOJOVELLER: STANDS, p.256
- ↑ SBR Chapter 79: D4C, Part 12 -Love Train-
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 SBR Chapter 80: D4C, Part 13 -Love Train-
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 SBR Chapter 83: Ball Breaker, Part 1
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 SBR Chapter 85: Ball Breaker, Part 3
- ↑ SBR Chapter 86: Ball Breaker, Part 4
- ↑ SBR Chapter 92: High Voltage, Part 3
- ↑ SBR Chapter 84: Ball Breaker, Part 2
- ↑ JOJOVELLER: Araki's Stand Commentaries - Ball Breaker
- ↑ When All Curses Are Broken, JJL Chapter 108: Go Beyond, Part 2 Tailpiece
- ↑ SBR Chapter 51: Wrecking Ball, Part 1