- "The story's too long!" It's not about the manga itself. I just never want to become that kind of adult. Hahaha!
- "You're too obsessed with your past glory." Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Don't ever say that to me.
- "Are you still using this charger?"
- "I'm surprised you don't know any good sushi restaurants." I know at least one great restaurant, and I even use the latest cell phone model!
- "Have you grown taller?" That is all.
JJL Volume 6
(Redirected from Volume 110)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tsurugi Higashikata's Goal, and the Architect (東方つるぎの目的 そして建築家 Higashikata Tsurugi no Mokuteki soshite Kenchikuka) is the sixth volume of JoJolion and the one hundred tenth volume of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. It covers the Paper Moon Deception story arc.
Yasuho learns that Kira's ancestor, Johnny Joestar, died in Morioh. She heads to the Higashikata house to tell Josuke, but she is suddenly dragged into a hole at the base of the Meditation Pine! Who was in the hole...!?
- 023 (870). Paper Moon Deception, Part 1
- 024 (871). Paper Moon Deception, Part 2
- 025 (872). Paper Moon Deception, Part 3
- 026 (873). Tsurugi Higashikata's Goal, and the Architect