Yo what's up my name is Green Giorno and I'm a big fan of JoJo. I got into JoJo in 2019 and caught up in August of that year. Currently reading the worst monthly manga of all time which is JoJo Part 9!
I work as a graphic designer in a small print shop so I'm always typing things for this or that. I'd like to continue helping out more on the wiki, perhaps with graphics and logo design. I created the Logo Gallery which I am very proud of and hope to continue updating.
Weekly Shonen Jump Issue 2, 2003, which contains the chapter SO Chapter 143 released on the exact same day I was born.
Green Giorno is a teenaged man of average height, a slim yet unmuscular build. He has blue hair of moderate length tied back in a short, braided tail, with three distinctive oversized curls arranged in a row over his forehead. Giorno wears a two-piece suit with a checkered coat tail and several ornate features, including wing-shaped emblems on the collar and a heart-shaped opening in the chest area. The most distinctive feature on his suit are the three ladybug emblems located on either side of his chest and directly below his zipper, matching the appearance of his Stand. Later on, his shoes also have the same ladybug emblem on them. He wears a small stud in each ear.
He likes to talk a lot on the computer. He's also very friendly and has a bunch of friends.
Cool Patrol is a Stand with little to no range. It's primary ability is euphoria manipulation, basically when you see him or get close enough to him, it stimulates endorphins to go to your brain, essentially making you happy.
Greeny can use this ability to make enemies too happy to battle him.
Additionally, even though he only has a C in power, he is able to perform a flurry rush similar to that of Star Platinum or Titanium, but it really isn't as powerful as either of them.
My Contributions to the Wiki
Created a Logo Gallery featuring the different logos across the series. Additionally created a few vector graphics to use on page headers.
- JORGE JOESTAR - Created logo header
- JOJO magazine - Created clean logo used for infobox
- testimone di gangster - Created clean logo used on the article for the translation.
- The Lives of Eccentrics - Created logo header
- Rey infinito - Created logo header
- The JOJOLands - Created logo header
- JoJo's Bizarre Encyclopedia logo - Altered it slightly (filled in the space between the letters with white)
- TSKR Short Stories Volume 1
- TSKR Short Stories Volume 2
- TSKR Short Stories Volume 3
- The Five-Bedroom House With A...
- List of Polish Part 4 Chapters
- Diamond is Unbreakable - Chapter 1 Movie Novelization
- List of German Part 3 Chapters
- List of Indonesian Part 2 Chapters
- Logo Gallery
- List of Brazilian Part 5 Chapters
- List of Chinese Part 9 Chapters
- Otaro Maijo
- International Volumes - Suggested its creation and keeps up with concurrent series being published internationally
Logo Gallery To-Do List
- Add game logos
- All languages
- Add DVD
- All languages
- Add spin-off logos
- All languages
- Add other media logos
My Life in JoJo
I got into JoJo around May 2019. My best friend was obsessed with it at the time, and he basically forced me to watch it even though I hated anime at the time. Him and another one of my friends talked my ear off about it, and I had had enough.
At some point I was over at my best friend's house and he just kinda info dumped everything he knew about the series to me to get me into it. He was only on Part 2 at that time so a lot of what he told me about later parts was way way off. He told me that in Part 3 Jonathan comes back as "Old Man JoJo," a nomad traveler who only comes into the story to beat the bad guy with his ultimate Stand. He also told me that the universe reset at the end of Part 6 is what created the Part 7 universe, and that Part 8 takes place during World War II and the plot is about Josuke trying to uncover his lost memories of the old universe.
Pretty much all of that was wrong, but one thing that really intrigued me was the idea of alternate universes time travel. I'm a big nerd when it comes to the multiverse in media in general so I got really interested in that specific aspect of it. Something I realized a bit recently is that I'm also a really big fan of anthology series and series that are split into multiple segments. I didn't realize it at the time, but the concept of eight different main characters across all of JoJo being connected by their familial bond and the Joestar Curse really stuck with me.
I was officially persuaded to watch this weird show, but because I was new to anime and didn't want to become someone who "watches anime," I only watched the dub at first and made my siblings watch it with me, so I didn't feel weird.
Through most of Part 1 I was really not that interested, the old England setting was pretty interesting, but man the beginning was slow. By the time I got to episodes 8 and 9, though, I was hooked. I ended up finishing Part 1 without my siblings and moved right onto Part 2 without them as well. They got mad at me, and I ended up having to finish Part 2 with my sister, but after that the rest of the series wasn't on Netflix at the time, so now I was able to watch it on my own.
That summer I knocked out Parts 3, 4, and most of 5 at my Grandma's house while I was staying there for a few weeks. When I got to Part 5, the dub hadn't come out yet, so I had to make the choice of either waiting for the dub (which would have taken about 4 months to air,) or just watch evil subbed anime. I was way too interested in this series to wait for the damn dub, so I watched it subbed and Part 5 became my favorite animated part. I ended up catching up to the anime two weeks before the final two episodes released, which meant I had to wait, but not for too long.
Now I had to make another choice, read the manga, or wait for the anime to catch up. At that point I was so far deep in the series and so in love with it, absolutely no one could stop me from jumping right into Part 6 after I caught up with Part 5. Before I officially finished Part 5, I already knew that I would be checking out the manga. I downloaded a manga reading app (which I didn't end up ever using lol,) and eagerly waited for the time I got to finally read them.
Two weeks passed, and I invited over my two aforementioned friends to watch the finale of the anime with me, and it was pretty fun, even though the end was pretty underwhelming compared to the rest of the part.
Then I started Part 6, and kinda sped through it. Same with Part 7, and then finally Part 8. I caught up around August 2019, around Chapter 88 or 89 of the part. Since then, I've attempted to consume as much JoJo media as possible (my checklist is listed below lol,) and I've gotten pretty far. Right now, JoJolion is my favorite part and my favorite manga series. JoJo isn't my favorite anime right now, but that will change once Parts 7 and 8 get animated. I did end up rereading Parts 6 and 7 to kind of make up for speeding through them at first and I plan to fully reread Part 8 once the colored volumes are caught up.
Currently Part 9 is releasing and I'm waiting patiently for news of a potential Part 7 anime...
In a very particular order this is my ranking of favorite parts!
My order is very boring. I honestly think that every part gets better than the last. Also just because Part 1 is last doesn't mean I hate it, in fact I like it a lot, it's the part that got me into JoJo but... it's just not as good as the rest is all. I'm of the belief that all parts are good!
Gappy is my favorite character period.
This one is easier than the other one.
Pucci in my opinion is really based and Green Pilled, and Toru just plain sucks ass. GOD he is the worst!
Favorite StandsIn no particular order except for number 1 and 2.
JoJo Media I Own
Yeah it's what the title says. I'm gonna put down a list of all the JoJo merch or whatever that I physically own cause I'm that OCD I need to make a list online even though they are in my house in my room. Superb! Also they in the order I obtained them in fufufu
This is a list of every JoJo media that I have completed in the order that I did it in.
This is stuff that I'm working on finishing or whatever the media is isn't complete yet so I just view it as it goes.
This is stuff that I have yet to get to. I do plan on viewing these at some time in the future. I'll get around to it! Some of this stuff is out but like not translated yet.
This is some stuff that just plain hasn't come out yet or I can't read it. When it does I'm gonna consume the shit out of it!
Stuff that either was supposed to come out and didn't, or came out and I am literally just unable to view. Whoopsies!
- I am 20 years old and I am a junior in college.
- My favorite color is green. (who knew?)
- Stone Ocean Chapter 143: C-MOON, Part 3 released on the day I was born!
- Fun fact, Araki released a JoJo chapter on my birthday every single year up to the literal day I was born and then never did it again.
- I love to listen to music
- My favorite songs right now are "Eye in the Sky" by The Alan Parsons Project, "Day Tripper" by The Beetles, "25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago, "Kiss on my List" by Hall & Oats, "California Dream'" by The Mamas & The Papas, and "The Story in Your Eyes" by The Moody Blues.
- I like anime and manga, the anime I have seen are JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia, Hunter×Hunter, Demon Slayer, Mob Psycho 100, Chainsaw Man, Black Clover, & Bastard
- The manga I have read are JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, My Hero Academia, Hunter×Hunter, My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, Chainsaw Man, Fire Punch, and No Guns Life.
- I love watching tv
- My favorite shows are The Office, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Parks and Recreation, Community, Schitt's Creek, Loki, Dark, Arrested Development, Dexter, Breaking Bad, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Better Call Saul, and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- My favorite games are Pokémon Emerald, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mega Man Zero 3, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Mega Man ZX, and Metroid Dread.
- My favorite celebrities are John Mulaney, Alison Brie, Elizabeth Olsen, and Keith David.
- My favorite YouTube channels are SuperMega, CodyKo, Drew Gooden, and Cold Ones.
Gallery of Green Giornos made by the multitude of fans he has.