Ринго Роудагейн (リンゴォ・ロードアゲイン Ringō Rōdoagein) - второстепенный антагонист, представленный в 7-й части JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Steel Ball Run. Впервые представлен в сюжетной арке "Мир истинных мужчин".
Ринго Роудагейн является стрелком на службе у Фанни Валентайна, который поймал в ловушку Джайро, Джонни и Хот Панц в начале 4-го этапа гонки, недалеко от Канзас Сити, чтобы захватить части Святого Трупа. Он является пользователем Стенда Mandom, способным перематывать время и использует эту способность во время перестрелки, чтобы получить преимущество.
Ринго - человек среднего роста и худощавого телосложения. У него светлые волосы, падающие на лоб, зачесанные влево; длинные тонкие усы, бородка в виде черепа и из двух тонких прядей, окаймляющих подбородок.
На нем легкий пиджак с высоким воротником, темные перчатки, открывающие большие и указательные пальцы, и наручные часы с современным дизайном справа. Показано, что его брюки слегка обшиты и усеяны внизу ног.
Как стрелок, Ринго также владеет оружием с различным поясом боеприпасов и кобурой. Пистолет идентифицирован Джайро как Кольт 1874 года.
Ринго Роудагейн - своеобразный стрелок, зацикленный на дуэлях.
When he was a child, Ringo was of particularly weak constitution, as he easily bled and fell ill frequently. When a deserter killed his family and threatened to kill him, Ringo awakened his fighting spirit and shot the man dead to defend himself. At this point, Ringo ceased to be afflicted with illness and it shaped his entire mindset.
As of his introduction, Ringo is obsessed with bettering himself through duels. Considering himself "incomplete", he wants to reach new spiritual heights through duels, thinking that the pure killing intent he experiences to elevate his spirit. Because of this, he also has a strong personal moral code: Ringo prefers to fight on completely fair grounds and will even give pointers to his opponents regarding their weapons and position in order to perfectly level the playing field before their battle begins. Able to discern the dark will to kill in people, Ringo prefers to duel people who won't hesitate to kill on the spot so that his duels are as tense and pure as possible. For instance, Ringo initially refused to fight Gyro and preferred Johnny whom he saw had the will to kill him.
Accustomed to risking his life in duels, Ringo shows a remarkable ability to keep his calm in the face of danger, not panicking even when the unexpected happens or when being outnumbered. On the other hand, he also readily acknowledges his nervousness when anticipating duels when Gaucho points out his shaking hand. He also is able to recognize an opponent's ability and cunning, praising how Gyro outsmarted him.
Ringo makes a point in differentiating between societal values and a man's own values, believing that one finds his true strength in discovering the latter and that he will walk the "path of light" and live in "a real man's world" once he does. He thus looked down on Gyro as a "conformist", in that he was chained down by the religious dogma forced on him by his father. Then noticing Gyro's growing determination, Ringo tried to steer him toward his own self-centered philosophy, telling him to go toward a "path of light" to victory.
In general, Ringo speaks gravely, acts with finality and is usually extremely polite to those around him, even his foes. For instance, he makes it a point to bow when meeting someone and after defeating them, solemnly thanking them for the duel.
- Основная статья: Mandom
Стенд Ринго, Mandom, позволяет ему отматывать время точно на 6 секунд, поворачивая головку на его наручных часах. Хоть эта способность и сильно ограничена, она важна Ринго для его побед в дуэлях.
Также, Ринго способный стрелок и кажется, имеет невероятные ощущения относительно дальности стрельбы различных пушек. Он использует 1874 Colt во время его боя с Джайро Цеппели. Ringo is also a capable and seems to have incredible perception regarding gauging the range of various guns. He utilizes a 1874 Colt during his battle with Gyro Zeppeli.
From birth, Ringo was sickly. As a young boy, he had fragile skin and was often ill. Ringo's father was drafted and sent to war, later escaped, imprisoned, and then died because of a disease. Ringo's family, branded as traitors, were forced to travel across the country. Ringo, ten, woke up one night to a large man in military uniform by his bed and his family, his mother and two sisters, killed-underneath the table that had a bloody knife sticking on top of it. The large man looming over Ringo then tried to rape him but was greeted with a gun, that Ringo slyly took from the large man, pointing towards him. Ringo quickly shot the man as he charged at him. It was after this event that the formerly sick young boy experienced a newfound power. He overcame a wall that he called "a real man's world," that he believed it was the only path he could pursue.
Three years before the events of Steel Ball Run, Ringo acquired his Stand, Mandom. He then entered Funny Valentine's service.
Steel Ball Run
Ringo Roadagain is dispatched during the fourth stage and set up camp in a cabin located in a forest where the racers will pass through. He purposefully activates Mandom's power regularly while the racers cross the forest, making them lose their way. A contestant named Gaucho confronts him but Ringo refuses to let him go or help him, saying that he'll only let him free after he kills him. Gaucho leaves for the moment.
Gaucho shouts and challenges Ringo while Johnny Joestar, Gyro Zeppeli and Hot Pants observe from afar. Ringo prepares to draw, although his hand shakes from fear, but Ringo argues that its better than to be frozen by fear. Analyzing the situation, Ringo sees that Gaucho's gun will be inaccurate to the right at their current distance and requests that Gaucho is five steps out of the accurate range. Angry, Gaucho draws and shoots first but merely grazes Ringo's shoulder, then completely misses. Ringo shoots Gaucho in the chest and kills Gaucho before saluting him. Shocked, the three leave and try to go out of the woods again without success. Ringo then begins to bury Gaucho.
Johnny, Gyro and Hot Pants return and confront Ringo as they too cannot get out of the forest. Ringo asks Johnny to be the first duelist. Hot Pants then attacks from behind with Cream Starter and melts Ringo's gun hand, but Ringo uses his power Mandom to rewind time to 6 seconds ago. He avoids the ambush. Revealing his Stand, Ringo explains its power and say again that they must kill him to escape. Ringo shoots Hot Pants' hand. Johnny attacks and wounds Ringo lightly, but is shot in the head while Hot Pants is shot in the chest and taken out. Gyro is also shot in the guts when he retaliates, but Ringo spares him out of disdain since he attacked merely as a reaction to his friend's death. Ringo drags Johnny inside as Gyro yells, defeated. In the cabin, Ringo examines Johnny's Corpse Part and sends the coordinates of the next Corpse Part to the President with a messenger pigeon.
However, Gyro returns with a renewed fighting spirit. He throws his Steel Ball through the walls into Ringo's face, forcing the gunslinger to rewind time. However, Gyro has detected an old wound in Ringo, a damaged collarbone on the left shoulder that would paralyze Ringo if it was broken. Breaking in, Gyro confronts his opponent. The two attack at the same time. Gyro is shot in the throat but Ringo's collarbone is broken, paralyzing him. He is forced to rewind time by shooting his wristwatch's scroll wheel. The two attack again, moving to get a better position. Gyro is shot in the shoulder but Ringo blocks the Steel Ball with his arm. Ringo arms his revolver for a second shot, but inadvertently places himself in the trajectory of a falling piece of wood that impales his collarbone, which was what Gyro was aiming for. Ringo is defeated, but both fighters acknowledges their respective skill. To force Gyro to move forward into "a real man's world", Ringo aims at Gyro again and Gyro finishes him off. Before his death, Ringo utters, "Welcome...to a real man's world!"
- SBR Chapter 33: A Real Man's World, Part 1
- SBR Chapter 34: A Real Man's World, Part 2
- SBR Chapter 35: A Real Man's World, Part 3 (Death)
- SBR Chapter 36: The Green Tomb, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- SBR Chapter 38: Catch the Rainbow (On a Stormy Night…), Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- SBR Chapter 59: A Dream of Gettysburg (Mentioned only)
- SBR Chapter 84: Ball Breaker, Part 2 (Flashback)
- SBR Chapter 91: High Voltage, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- SBR Chapter 95: The World of Stars and Stripes - Outro (Flashback)
- “If you want to get out of here… you must kill me. That is the path that is to be taken. A decision that must be made eventually.”
- “If we were to engage in a shootout, now… If, of course…. You wouldn’t be able to defeat me. The gentleman on the left stands a chance. So you, kindly step back.”
- “Mere self-defense will not be enough to defeat me. Passive observers are not needed.”
- “My name is Ringo Roadagain. I am a Stand User. I developed my abilities 3 years ago in the desert. I call it Mandom. Please, recognize it as such. Only 6 seconds. Not a second more, not a second less. For precisely 6 seconds, I can rewind time.”
- “I want you to attempt to kill me. A fair duel will allow me to grow as a human being. Devoid of pettiness… a murder attempt for the darkest of intentions will raise me toward sacred heights. I am yet incomplete, as a human. These are things that I must overcome. Divinity is pursuit.”
- “This is a real man's world. Do you want to condemn it as backwards? This world that we live in…. It seems as if our values are leaning heavily towards one of spoiled indifference.”
- “Interesting, Gyro Zeppeli! Your eyes have taken on a better glow! But you are still merely a conformist!”
- “Find the path of light! The shining path that one must tread… these are societal values and also a real man's values. They used to be synonymous in the past but currently… the two are not necessarily one and the same. The man and society are completely different ideals now, but the true road to victory requires embracing a real man's values… and you should be able to see it now…. Continue the race and find out for yourself the path of light. That is what I will pray for. And I thank you.”
- “Welcome...to a real man's world... (ようこそ…「男の世界」へ… Yōkoso… "Otoko no Sekai" e…)”
All-Star Battle (PS3)
Ринго Роудагейн впервые появляется в видео-игре на PS3, выступая голосом диктора для Versus мода.
Каждый раз когда два противника и настройки выбраны, до начала матча он скажет "Добро пожаловать в мир настоящих мужчин", цитируя его последнюю фразу в оригинальной истории.
Eyes of Heaven (PS3/PS4)
Ринго Роудагейн появляется в Eyes Of Heaven как персонаж поддержки, с одной репликой, озвученной Хироки Ясумото.