Loccobarocco (ロッコバロッコ Rokkobarokko) is a tertiary character featured in the sixth part of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series, Stone Ocean. He is the chief of Green Dolphin Street Prison. He uses an alligator puppet to communicate in tandem with people.
Loccobarocco is a short and stubby man. He has a large pointed lump on the top of his head and is almost completely bald aside from a small tuft of hair on the front. His eyes also appear to bulge out from their sockets.
His attire consists of a collared shirt, tie and dress pants; the shirt is covered in various badges and emblems with two pens in the pocket. He is commonly seen with his hand puppet, Charlotte, when talking to the inmates. Charlotte is an alligator with a bowtie atop her head.
Loccobarocco prefers lecturing criminals via his alligator puppet, Charlotte. When Loccobarocco is interrupted, Charlotte will angrily yell at whoever interrupted him.
Loccobarocco is first seen conversing with Jolyne's lawyer, praising him for his selfless efforts. He hands the lawyer a letter from Jolyne, the contents of which portray Jolyne's urge to seek revenge. After Jolyne dons her prison outfit, she is grouped with other inmates as Loccobarocco explains the rules of the prison.
Later on, two prisoners working out in the fields are murdered by Foo Fighters. With the guards too busy to search for the missing convicts, Loccobarocco gathers the rest of the prisoners together and asks for volunteers to help search for them. He ends up picking Jolyne and 4 other women and sends them on their way.
Chapters / Episodes
- SO Chapter 3: Stone Ocean, Part 3
- SO Chapter 4: Prisoner FE40536: Jolyne Cujoh, Part 1
- SO Chapter 9: Stone Free, Part 2
- SO Chapter 26: There's Six of Us!, Part 1
- SO Chapter 27: There's Six of Us!, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- SO Chapter 30: There's Six of Us!, Part 5 (Mentioned only)
- SO Episode 1: Stone Ocean
- SO Episode 2: Stone Free
- SO Episode 7: There's Six of Us!
- “Here at this prison... We respect your freedoms and equalities, under the very notion of our country! We believe that if our rules were too stringent and ignored your basic human rights, then we might fail at our job of rehabilitating you all and you might turn out even more crooked than when you came in!”
- “In this prison... You're allowed to freely walk around certain designated areas and exercise as you please. We don't mind if you use the phones, showers, or the library either. Some prisoners have the privilege of having a TV in their own room, and some look for jobs or study and enter college.”
- “Rules are the very basis of prison life! For example, removing your wristbands with your prisoner number on them is strictly prohibited. Exchanging things with your fellow prisoners is also against the rules. As well as the possession of metal objects.”
- In the French Tonkam edition, Loccobarocco is oddly stated as being female.
- ↑ 
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 SO Chapter 4: Prisoner FE40536: Jolyne Cujoh, Part 1
- ↑ SO Chapter 26: There's Six of Us!, Part 1