He's an assassin working for the Dress Organization and is the last known member of the Native American Skookum Tribe.
Walken is a tall, heavily built Native-American with long unkempt dark hair. He constantly bears a severe and angry look on his face, enhanced by his thick and spiky eyebrows and sharp teeth. Walken has plain pants, but wears a pelt jacket leaving his muscled chest and stomach exposed, and wears arm guards.
He wears special headphones that suppresses his psychic power. In the OVA, he instead wears a bandana.
As a member of the Skookum Tribe, he is a warrior by blood and thinks that he must seek worthy opponents, taking Baoh as one of them. If he acknowledges his opponent to be a true warrior, he carves a marking in his chest with his finger to denote so. The blood marking symbolizes respect, courtesy, and death, toward his opponent in battle. As a willing agent of Dress, Walken is also ruthless and doesn't hesitate to gruesomely execute the assassin Dordo for his failures, shaking every molecule of the cyborg's body.
When his full power is released, he becomes extremely violent, killing everyone around him and only seeks revenge against Ikuro.
Walken is recognized as the most powerful psychic on Earth. His psychic powers are so massive that they allow him to manipulate matter at the molecular level and also on a large scale. He possesses the following psychic abilities.
Walken is the last survivor of the annihilated Skookum Tribe of American Indians. At some point, he starts working for the Dress organization.
Baoh the Visitor
Walken tells Dr. Kasuminome that he would like to fight Baoh. He later appears with Kasuminome to meet a terrified Sumire who can sense his power. He demonstrates his abilities by boiling a cup of coffee by merely holding the cup. When Dordo is taken back to the Dress organization's laboratory, he is executed by Walken for his failure and is atomized into dust. Baoh eventually arrives at the laboratory and fights his way inside until Walken appears. Walken scars himself to pay his respect to a powerful fighter, and attacks. He sends a ball of destructive energy at Baoh, who narrowly avoids it and tries to shoot with his hair needles. However, Walken atomizes the needles with his powers. He starts boiling the floor and Baoh tries to escape through a hole in the wall that Walken created. However, Walken makes the wall boil and closes the hole on Baoh's arm. Baoh uses his Break Dark Thunder technique to shock Walken. Despite being immobilized, he withstands the electrocution. Nonetheless, Baoh manages to pierce Walken's brain by launching one of his arm blades and Walken collapses.
Walken eventually wakes up, still alive despite his injury, and seeks Baoh for revenge. As the headgear restricting his psychic powers was destroyed by Baoh's attack, the full strength of Walken's abilities causes an earthquake inside the facility. Walken rampages through the laboratory, killing several scientists. Walken eventually finds Ikuro and Sumire, blasting through 31 steel shutters to reach them, and then destroys the floor. All of them, as well as Dr. Kasuminome who tried to escape in a pod, find themselves in a cavern. Baoh uses a laser cannon to kill Walken for good, unintentionally fatally wounding Kasuminome in the process. The facility then self destructs, causing the cavern to collapse.
- Baoh Chapter 7: Come Out, Baoh (Mentioned only)
- Baoh Chapter 8: Cyborg Lieutenant Colonel Dordo (1st full appearance)
- Baoh Chapter 9: Demon Walken (Death)
- “Doesn't matter if it's a machine! Or if it's a rock! All matter returns to dust. You will too, Baoh...”
- “Welcome, visitor!”
- “Boy... I hold no resentment or anger toward you, myself! But I am a warrior! Fighting is everything... Killing is what life is all about...”
- “It's useless... Anything that approaches me... Living things! Any kind of matter! Everything returns to dust...”
- “Boy... Some things are more terrifying than death. Your body and my powers, that is... You and I are the same... We're monsters!”
- “With this hand, I'll plunge you into eternal darkness! Your suffering... will end.”
- “Baoh... I will fight that bastard...! I will defeat him... and bury him...”
- “Come on! Baoh... I will plunge you into the darkness underground!”
- “I'll send you to hell with every last drop of blood in my body!”
- Walken's design is based on a painting by Frank Frazetta, titled Conan the Adventurer.
- ↑ Shueisha Jump Remix: Cool Shock B.T. vs Baoh the Visitor - P436 Baoh the Visitor ARCHIVES Part:7
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Baoh Chapter 9: Demon Walken
- ↑ Baoh Chapter 7: Come Out, Baoh
- ↑ Baoh Chapter 8: Cyborg Lieutenant Colonel Dordo