Paper Moon King
Paper Moon King (ペーパー・ムーン・キング Pēpā Mūn Kingu) is the Stand of Tsurugi Higashikata, featured in JoJolion. It is an ability Stand that allows Tsurugi to create living origamis that make anyone who touches them confuse objects.
Paper Moon King manifests primarily in the origami created by Tsurugi, which he may impart with a modicum of life, enabling momentary movement. It is typically folded to be shaped like a frog.
Paper Moon King presents itself as an ability and possesses no combat ability, whatsoever. Tsurugi doesn't seek fights and prefers to rely on the power of his origami to disorient people instead of harming them personally.
Paper Moon King also appears to allow Tsurugi to impart actual qualities of the object depicted in the origami into the creation. For instance, Tsurugi can shape an origami cicada that can fly or origami frogs that can hop and move on their own. Tsurugi can also make vehicles which emulate their respective behavior and movement
He does not need to be around to enforce this effect, as all of his origami paper is under his Stand's thrall, as when Yasuho creates origami bananas without Tsurugi around, they still seem to be able to make Yotsuyu Yagiyama trip and fall. This ability can also work with the Stand.
Tsurugi is also allowed to fold hard objects to the shape of an origami, for example he can fold Yasuho's cellphone.
Once an individual comes into physical contact with an origami model, Paper Moon King is able to distort, or even manipulate the individuals' sensory abilities to perceive reality.
This renders the victim unable to recognize faces, resulting in seeing the same face on all people, even in reflections and in artificial faces such as in mannequins or video broadcasts. In addition to other people's faces, those under Paper Moon King's power cannot differentiate between bodies, and voices, as Yasuho still mistook Joshu for Josuke despite having a conversation with him. Moreover Tsurugi's victims can only read the same sentence in every text they might see. Paper Moon King can also make its victims confuse two specific objects or people; for instance Tsurugi made Aisho Dainenjiyama see all leaves on the ground as Yasuho's origami phone, and multiple buses appear as Jobin Higashikata This ability was also used to disguise a regular tree branch as the Locacaca branch, fooling Josuke and Poor Tom
Paper Moon King also possesses the ability to exaggerate the appearance of things, such as when Tsurugi made his and Jobin's injuries appear worse than they actually were.
- The Stand was originally just named "Paper Moon" in the Ultra Jump serialization until the release of the JOJOVELLER mini and STANDS plus booklets included with the April 2014 issue of Ultra Jump where it was revealed the name had been changed to "Paper Moon King".
- 
- JJL Chapter 23: Paper Moon Deception, Part 1
- JJL Chapter 41: Doobie Wah, Part 3
- JJL Chapter 26: Tsurugi Higashikata's Goal, and the Architect
- JJL Chapter 39: Doobie Wah, Part 1
- JJL Chapter 24: Paper Moon Deception, Part 2
- JJL Chapter 25: Paper Moon Deception, Part 3
- JJL Chapter 42: Doobie Wah, Part 4
- JJL Chapter 76: Ozon Baby's Pressure, Part 4
- JJL Chapter 88: The Wonder of You (The Miracle of Your Love), Part 5