SBR Volume 3
(Redirected from Volume 83)Jump to navigation Jump to search
2nd Stage: Arizona Desert Crossing (2nd. STAGE アリゾナ砂漠越え Sekondo Sutēji Arizona Sabaku Goe) is the third volume of Steel Ball Run and the eighty-third volume of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. It covers The Desert Born Outlaws story arc.
- 012 (764). First Stage: Disqualified from Victory
- 013 (765). The Sheriff's Request to Mountain Tim
- 014 (766). Across the Arizona Desert: Continuing Along the Shortest Route
- 015 (767). The Desert Born Outlaws, Part 1
- 016 (768). The Desert Born Outlaws, Part 2
- 017 (769). The Desert Born Outlaws, Part 3
Lately, I have taken a particular interest in a "ball" too. In fact, what I want to talk about is a 70 to 80 centimeters wide ball full of air an chemical resin used for physical exercise. I've been told that making it bounce while sitting or jumping while holding it in the hands straightens up the spine and pelvis. By instinct, I didn't understand how such faint movements could do that; so, being naturally suspicious, I had to watch professional athletes using it to convince myself of that method's effectiveness, which is also said to firm up internal organs.