The wiki is currently experiencing extreme amounts of traffic ever since the release of Stone Ocean.
We apologize for the downtime and slowness.
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Dio's name partially comes from the heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio, founder of the band Dio.
- Danny's name is a reference to Danny's Song by musical duo Loggins and Messina.
- Erina Pendleton's name is possibly based on the Japanese pronunciation of Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles.
- The name of the 8th chapter is a possible reference to the Queen song "Ogre Battle".
- Robert E. O. Speedwagon's name comes from American rock band REO Speedwagon.
- Wang Chan's name is inspired by the English new wave group Wang Chung.
- The Zeppeli surname is named after the English rock band Led Zeppelin.
- Poco's name likely comes from the American country rock band Poco.
- Tarkus is named after the song and album, Tarkus, by Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
- Bruford is named after musician Bill Bruford, former the drummer of Yes and King Crimson.
- Tonpetty is named after American musician Tom Petty.
- Dire and Straizo are named after the British rock band Dire Straits.
- Doobie's name is a reference to the Doobie Brothers.
- Page, Jones, Plant, and Bornnam are named after Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, Robert Plant, and John Bonham, the four members of Led Zeppelin.
- The farmer testifying about the presence of Jonathan and party (though he does not know their names) is named Jeff Back, presumably after English guitarist Jeff Beck.
- A fisherman who reported his boat stolen is named Dan Hamar, presumably named after Czech-American musician, Jan Hammer.
- Father Styx is named after the American rock band Styx.
- ↑ JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood videogame - Interview with Hirohiko Araki 2006
- ↑ Joseph Joestar - Vol.1 "Shueisha Jump Remix Battle Tendency Edition" P44 The Secret of JOJO Characters
- ↑ JoJonium 第２巻 (Volume 2), Pg. 323