Mr.President grants a supernatural ability to Coco Jumbo and, as such, it doesn't have a conventional appearance. It is, however, linked to a unique location accessed with an ornate key embedded within a transparent precious stone.
The room created by Mr.President resembles that of a hotel room, containing several pieces of comfortable furniture, a functioning television set and a refrigerator holding drinks. However, it does not include a bathroom.
Mr.President has no combat ability whatsoever, but its power to have an entire room's space inside a turtle makes it very useful as a mobile hiding spot.
By simply approaching the hand on the key, one can "sink" inside Coco Jumbo and find themselves in a plain room inside the animal. Inversely, by only raising the arm, the room's occupant can exit the turtle. Removing the key from the shell's depression forcibly ejects the room's occupants.
The transparent jewel on the key allows people to peek from either side of the room's ceiling, although those outside may see them as very small, while those inside will see people many times taller than them. It may indicate that people actually shrink in order to fit inside Coco Jumbo.
The Stand is unable to provide full protection to its occupants from outside attacks, allowing of effects of Stands like The Grateful Dead or Green Day to seep into the room. The room's integrity and balance, however, isn't effected by moving the turtle around.
Chapters / Episodes
- The Stand was tentatively named "T-Rex (T-レックス Tī-rekkusu)" by Araki before the release of the artbook JOJO A-GO!GO!.
- 
- Chapter 487, The Express Train Heading Towards Florence (2)
- Chapter 486, The Express Train Heading Towards Florence (1)
- Artbook: JOJOVELLER: STANDS, p.136
- Chapter 503, Baby Face (4)
- Chapter 502, Baby Face (3)
- Chapter 488, The Grateful Dead (1)
- Chapter 553, Destination: Rome! The Colosseum (1)
- "Feelin’ JOJO"! ~Part 5 Q & A~" ( "Weekly Shonen Jump" Issue 9, 1998)