Harada Tadashi (原田 忠 Tadashi Harada) is a Japanese professional hair and makeup artist for Shiseido. He is most known for his 3D visualizations of various anime and manga, including JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Terra Formars, Gundam, Gurren Lagann, Gin Tama, Lupin the Third, and Pokémon.
Tadashi joined Shiseido in 2000. He was appointed as Shiseido's top hair and makeup artist in April 2012, and in the April 2016 he was appointed as the principal of SABFA (Shiseido Academy of Beauty and Fashion.)
- 2008: Exhibition Harada Tadashi Zenbu held in Tokyo, Omotesando and Singapore
- 2009: Exhibition & Hair Make Live Harada Tadashi Zenbu Ver.2.0 held in Osaka and Fukuoka
- 2009: Exhibition & Hair Make Live Harada Tadashi Zenbu Ver.3.0 held in Nagoya and Sapporo
- 2011: Exhibition & Hair Make Live BIGINS held in Gunma
- 2011: Exhibition & Hair Make Live Harada Tadashi Zenbu !! Ver.4.0 held in Gunma
- 2013: Exhibition & Hair Make Live Harada Tadashi Zenbu !! Ver.5.0 held in Nakameguro, Tokyo
- 2001: Award for best hair mode
- 2003: JHA (Japan Hair Dressing Awards) Best Newcomer Award
- 2004: JHA (Japan Hair Dressing Awards) Grand Prix
- 2005: JHA (Japan Hair Dressing Awards) Second Prize Winner
- 2006: JHA (Japan Hair Dressing Awards) Second Prize Grand Prix
- 2007: Received JHA (Japan Hair Dressing Awards) Aoyama Art Festival Award
- 2009: JHA (Japan Hair Dressing Awards) Second Prize Grand Prix
- 2012: JHA (Japan Hair Dressing Awards) Grand Prix
Harada Tadashi x JoJo
- In an instagram post, Tadashi teased the two visuals for the 2018 Guide Pamphlet for the SABFA school and stated that he had "manifested the stand of hair". In a later post, he explained the vision he had. He wanted to express the idea of how the women in the world could manifest the superpower to make themselves more beautiful, where the make-up brushes and lipsticks move freely as if the hair had a will of its own, as if it was a Stand. He named the Stand,「The Makeup」(ザ・メイキャップ), and also gave it stats. Possibly referencing the stats that Star Platinum had during Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable as they are also the same.
- Destructive Power: A - "Beauty doesn’t need destructive power, but it’s certainly a heartbreaker."
- Speed: A - "Speed of analysis of faces is light speed."
- Effective Range: C - "Close range feather touch type."
- Endurance: A - "The search for beauty is never ending."
- Precision: A - "Delicacy to the very micro-level."
- Development: A - "Until receiving the baptism of time, the sense of beauty will continue to rise."
- Tadashi was the hair and make-up artist for the music video of Tomoyasu Hotei's song, "Freedom In The Dark", as he is a frequent collaborator with Hotei. In a twitter post by him, he confirms that Jolyne and Sandman are hidden within the video as the look for two of the models.